Waddlethon - Girl Streaming Her Walk Across Taiwan

Like 60 people crowd just stopped her on a street for pictures and to tell her she is beautiful.

They are probably also amazed that she speaks good English but is Asian.

So good to be a pretty girl. Money just for breathing.

2 Likes

Xinying, admittedly, is quite boring.

Big local news :slight_smile:

There’s like a parade of people following her the last kilometer.

Mostly, all, men, and strangers.

1 Like

That’s not scary.

3 Likes

Did she remember to put on sunscreen? This walk around Taiwan is going to age her by 5 years

4 Likes

So she’ll pass for 17 then?

1 Like

Coincidentally, I’ve always wondered about walking round taiwan. What route is she following?

2 Likes

Dont trust asian girls online pictures. its like different from reality ranging from subtle to very big

Sorry, this page isn’t available

I did a Google search. She’s been robbed on the road. So yeah, dangerous.

1 Like

It aged my feet by twenty. The bones in my feet have yet to recover and that was five years ago.
I hope her pack is light and her shoes squishy

Reminds me of the warm and fuzzy comment by our resident asshole :blush:

8 Likes

What asshole? You quoted me instead.

3 Likes

She is 30 years old. Spoiled cake in Asia.

2 Likes

Today walking from Xinying to Beimen.

Right now passing McDonalds near freeway in Xinying.

1 Like

The “bikini hiker” climbed mountains in full mountain climbing gear, and only posed in a bikini for a few selfies when she reached the summit. She was a very experienced mountain climber.

She sadly died from hyperthermia after falling and breaking her ankle. She was wearing mountain climbing clothes when she fell, not a bikini.

14 Likes

She already has 152 subscribers today.

Each paying at least US$2.50 per month.

Walking while streaming as a cute girl is a good gig.

1 Like

She definitely above average in cuteness. But cute girls are very common Twitch. The audience must like her personality too.

Also, Taiwanese absolutely LOVE watching waiguoren talk about and experience their country. Remember those weird local TV shows where foreigners like Canadian Chris spent an hour saying “In Taiwan you do X, but in my country we do Y [shocked audience sound effect]”. This feels like the modern equivalent.

7 Likes

Listen, I’m not going to make a big deal of this, but my point was about two young women being careless While using social media as some kind of income generation.putting themselves in dangerous situations. In both cases, this is true. One has been robbed on the road and one is dead. Now the dead girl the experienced hiker was hiking, in Taiwan, alone? Right? I believe that is what I read.

Yeah, don’t do that. You could break your leg and die. As for the bikini, did I say she tipped over the summit while shooting selfies? Noop.

1 Like

I know such activities and ways to make money are common among people but the issue with such activities is that it doesn’t make the people doing these activities to realize how actually the real world works.
It’s all fun and games untill this girl goes to "one of those countries " where the worse men would do is just shy stalking . I hope she is aware of it

1 Like