Walking away when you don't want to

Like or not, we (taiwanese) see money differently, there are a lot more people making money to make a living (even though they have enough, but as a human, you never feel it’s enough). The other thing is you said he loves what he is doing, so it’s unlikely he will change that. You need to talk to him, and make it clear that you like more attention, otherwise you two might just as well be good friends, casual hung out might even be more fun than what you’re doing now (not likely to work in the first place if you ask me).

I have no idea what you’re making, so 2xs doesn’t give me the picture (not like I have to konw it either, just for safety reason). Again, we do have different values on money. I know plenty men in Taiwan that makes over 40k USD a year (and consider the price difference and tax in Taiwan, that’s more like over 100k USD in the States I say), and they never felt that’s enough.

Off topic, never mind.

That’s what I’ve always done. Worked for me. True, it means I didn’t get hitched till I was almost 40, but with hindsight, I have no regrets at all – no -one managed to turn me into a happy shiny person and I’m still the same cynical, twisted and bitter curmudgeon, old before my time, that I ever was.

And that is SO true, no matter how difficult it might be to keep that thought in the forefront of your mind during the dark times.

Ahh… well said… it’s the older age maturity and knowing what we want… and perhaps being a bit less emotional… :rainbow: :rainbow:

Are you saying I’m cold?
ARE YOU SAYING I’M COLD?
ARE YOU?
AM I UNFEELING?
Are you saying I DON"T CARE?
[color=red]YOU BIG BASTARD, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!![/color]

Just walk away and forget about it. Problem solved.

it’s nice to have a binary brain: 1 or 0.

it’s nice to have a binary brain: 1 or 0.[/quote]

It is nice, isn’t it?