Wang LeeHom massive cheating dirtbag

Any opinions on the biggest story in Taiwan today?

So it’s not a happy mutually agreeable divorce?

Was she worth it?

Haven’t seen any news last couple days

1 Like

Don’t know who Wang LeeHom is.

12 Likes

How long you been in Taiwan for?

He is a top ten male celebrity in the Chinese speaking world for the last two decades. From New York, really ABC, singer. Everyone thought was gay. Got married. Turns out sex rat

Also the ABC fake Taiwanese celebrities seem the happiest to sell out to Beijing

6 Likes

His children will have awful daddy issues.

I don’t really remember any of his songs.

1 Like

About 25 years…:grin:

4 Likes

He’s primarily known as a singer but he’s an entertainer and really big in China for a while.

He’s not a great singer but he can carry a tune and music isn’t great but I like a couple of his songs

He did a duet with Namawee who is Chinese controversial also talked about here a little sometimes

1 Like

Really, who?

OK, my consultant is filling me in

2 Likes

Less so now, but he was as famous in the Chinese speaking world as pretty much anyone.

Think of the most famous celebrity in the West. Lady Gaga, Tom Hanks erm…Justin Bieber…he is as famous as them

3 Likes

Didn’t he also commission this weird alien looking guitar from some outfit in the states?

I never pay attention to entertainment news. I could give a rat’s ass about those guys. Their music is crap anyhow.

3 Likes

Dunno

These ABCs were just lucky. Spoke Chinese and at the time Western entertainment was more developed, so was easy for them to punch above their weight

2 Likes

This will make every normal husband’s life harder today as we will have to reassure our insecure wives that not all of us are philandering adulterers.

3 Likes

He moves around like a pansy.

2 Likes

I remember when he came over first to Taiwan. Crap Chinese, was promoted as could play the violin , tall and good looking on the crappy entertainment shows. Think Janet but male. :grin::wink:

After a couple of years grind in Taiwan, couple local hits and becoming so called ‘Taiwanezed’ he decamped to China for the big money. Never came back . And every time I visited China he was wearing some luxury goods in advertisements and making bank. I guess he claimed he is Chinese over there.

4 Likes

I think this scandal finally puts a nail in the coffin of the comments from Taiwanese that foreigners (especially Americans) are so wild, loose, and indiscreet. Has been about 5 years since I heard a Taiwanese complain about wild foreigners. Last time was a husband/wife worrying about their daughter who was dating a foreigner. My wife told them that Taiwanese are not any better and, in her experience meeting my friends, are probably worse than foreigners. When I married my wife there was concern within my wife’s family…now their only concern is how to stop my wife’s younger brother from having so many affairs (up to 3 we know about).

Just yesterday my wife found out that one of the girls in the group who she has a monthly gathering with is mixed up with some friends who have group sex and other such activities.

Heck, 25 years ago at my old company the boss’ wife started breaking up affairs by posting people abroad.

6 Likes

That’s really unnecessary.

2 Likes

Really? Even “pansy” faces the wrath of SJWs?
How about “pussy”?

5 Likes

Some decades ago there was a phrase ”he’s very light on his feet, isn’t he!” to imply such things

2 Likes

Well he played it badly. I always wonder when I hear about Taiwanese or Chinese women accepting that their boyfriends cheat them. But yeah he made the mistake of divorcing and then underestimating his ex wife.

Pansy is kinda directed.

2 Likes