Wang LeeHom massive cheating dirtbag

Pansy isn’t cool in my book

Im sure the word just needs a workover.

Ok previously your only function was to give digs. Where are we going next. Exciting new territory :grin:

Also, they have a drummer who’s African American? That’s cool.

No. He’s a celebrity.

:thinking:

Pansy is derogatory and homophobic.

It is a slow education.

In England? In the U.S. it just sounds quaint.

I presumed this conversation was happening in the 18th century, get with the programme milker

Only when you go fishing…

Can’t people just stop trying to be offended?

It’s just another word for wuss or puss.

All my my life I believed that gay was wierd. And now I don’t think that anymore. Like literally the only sane person in my family who i defer to on life and death matters is gay. My lovely sister. The only normal person in the family. She really is the normal one

What, really…? That can’t be an actual concern, can it?

Are your Taiwanese wives really that influenced by media reports of what some celebrity guy did? :flushed:

I won’t say it anymore.

Pansy :grin:

I’ll go back to saying Cristiano Ronaldo throws like a girl.

LeeHom moves like a girl?

Just doesn’t work.

UK gay men like to be called the old term of Queer now.
Gay is tooo commonplace!

Nah, too easy to spin. “He became that way by growing up in the US.” :upside_down_face:

It is when it’s used to describe men who “act gay”.

I mean if you are referring to pansy the flower then it’s still fine.

Apparently he’s an American who no American I know had ever heard of until a couple days ago but who is well known in Taiwan and China. I still have no idea why any celebrity’s divorce gets this kind of media coverage, though. Slow news day?