Wang LeeHom massive cheating dirtbag

Celebrities are not like regular people. We are talking about people who are willing to cheat, bs, and do whatever it takes to get to the top, and then we are surprised when the truth gets revealed to us. “Cheaters cheat” Pikachu face.

2 Likes

You realize this guy is American, right?

2 Likes

Don’t know about those qualities being exclusive to celebrities. There’s at least a couple of people like that in my workplace. They just do it on a smaller scale.

3 Likes

Massive star in Asia…His wife dishes the dirt on him.

Why wouldn’t it ?

1 Like

Because it’s not news. Normally when famous people have affairs and/or get divorced it makes the gossip tabloids and TMZ-type trashy “news” shows. Maybe it gets a mention in the Entertainment section of legitimate news outlets. It doesn’t dominate the actual real news headlines for an entire cycle or two, though. That’s disturbing and not a good reflection on Taiwan’s media or its consumers.

6 Likes

It’s the biggest story in China and most of the Chinese speaking world. He literally is a huge star and this is how the dynamics of the entertainment industry work in Asia.

Don’t get expats who live in a a place for a long time and don’t even basically know what is going on, and at the same time act like above it all.

3 Likes

What?

I don’t understand this. Some famous guy bangs around and this removes stereotypes about foreigners being promiscuous and cheating? I suppose it would nice if it did.

3 Likes

Next week’s headlines :
Wang Lee Hong Waiguo zhi Guang

(Wangli Lee Hong Pride of Foreigners).

2 Likes

your yearly big celeb in taiwan gets caught cheating on his wife.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mr’ Wang likes to stick his wang into various things… and makes big news.

I don’t know much about famous westerners banging each other. I consider this to be a positive.

It is interesting to learn about people who are interested in celebrity sex lives.

9 Likes

I really think so. This case is something everyone is talking about. And media are hinting at other cases maybe being revealed. No more nonsense talk about foreigner being so loose while Taiwanese are more conservative. For the last 17 years of my marriage to a Taiwanese woman my wife has had numerous people say she was very brave to marry a foreigner. She held her temper and mentioned many Taiwanese are not faithful to their spouses…while not mentioning her own brother’s mistress problems.

However, like others have mentioned…some consider him an American more than Taiwanese.

3 Likes

For some reason my wife has never mentioned me being unfaithful, or other people telling her I might be.

It’s beginning to worry me.

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s not a reason to look down on Taiwan.

Is there a reason to look down on Taiwan?

Just hang out with foreigners more often without her, regularly. Then mix in a spur of the moment drink during the middle of the week. :laughing:

3 Likes

She’s genuinely not jealous at all.

EDIT: Not jealous. What’s that word I’m looking for?

1 Like

Ouch.

Not “concerned?'” Threatened?"

1 Like

I remember his McDonald’s chicken nugget collaboration :laughing:

2 Likes

I remember when he played for the Yankees.

2 Likes