Wang LeeHom massive cheating dirtbag

I thought he was in the NBA.

And for all the talk about his wife dumping on him, what were the specifics?

Until it gets to Will Smith level…

3 Likes

Not long then.

1 Like

Do not EVER mention that to her. :rofl:

2 Likes

Generally foreigners Jack off more.

Taiwan is number one in Asia though I thought.

Never heard of him, been here for more than 20 years - he’s obviously not that famous then. Don’t really get why this is news anyway - who cares other than his so to be ex wife?

3 Likes

You can’t reasonably expect everyone to follow the local pop music gossip. I don’t care about pop music or celebrities from my own culture, because I am an educated adult with good taste and deeper interests.

I came in here to see what all the fuss is about, seems that was a mistake.

I am above this. Famous rich dude has lots of sex. Good story bro.

6 Likes

I had never heard of Taylor Swift up to two years ago. Now I could not even name one song of hers although she is apparently mega famous.

I have a nephew here who is a professional baseball player in Taiwan and the US, I do not follow baseball and also had never heard of this guy. :grinning:

1 Like

Well, I guess OO doesn’t get you then. For shame.

Just roughly knowing what’s going on in the place you live in.

Imagine a Korean guy living in the States for decades who didn’t know who Tom Hanks or LeBron James is. It’s a free world and he is fine to do that, but shows a basic lack of curiosity for the society.

Or that it reflects bad on the society. Why does it?

:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Heavens no! :runaway:

2 Likes

Depends. Does Korean guy watch US movies or Korean movies? Taiwan music sucks, so why would we know?

1 Like

Like he lives in a bubble and thinks he is above it

I mean just roughly knowing how the society works and who is influential. You don’t have to be a fan of Lady Gaga , but just understand her as a cultural phenomena

1 Like

Right. Where does is state in the ExPat handbook that one must exchange one’s shitty culture for the shitty culture one finds oneself in?

1 Like

You can do what you want.

I know who Wang LeeHom is, but haven’t seen or heard anything related to him for years. I used to be interested in learning a lot about Taiwan early on, but know I hardly watch any TV anymore, let alone read newspapers. Sometimes I stumble upon some discussion here, and then check out the news elsewhere. I suppose I am not alone, people mostly stick to their interest bubbles and often don’t known much about stuff outside of them.

Never really liked that Wang. Always felt a bit arrogant to me. Quite talented musically, but not my type of music. Couldn’t care less about his private life.

2 Likes

I’m not saying you can’t love 6ix9ine, just that only someone who doesn’t know much about how society works would expect 60 year old Asian immigrants to care at all :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nobody watches TV in Taiwan anymore , its shit. I don’t listen to Taiwanese pop music but roughly know who the big stars are after being here for a decade.

Well, what’s really important to me is how you feel about me. :crazy_face: