Wanted: Men's Forum on Forumosa

Yes, but I am a male lesbian.

It’s not. @GooseEgg showed data that it’s more of a 60/40 split men to women.

4 Likes

I mean “regulars.” Like those who post frequently. I know for the fact that 40% of the posts I’m seeing here aren’t typed out by the fairer sex.

1 Like

Most men I think would prefer to be alone, rather than with only other men for long periods of time and for longer, endless if you think about it, endless conversations.

Your suggestion sounds like a trap!

4 Likes

The fact they’re advertising the Women’s Forum suggests nobody is posting on it, so male posters posting a lot isn’t the reason female posters don’t post a lot. If that makes sense.

It’s not like we didn’t try.

Have some posts been deleted or am I now dreaming about posing on Forumosa? I swear I wrote something yesterday.

1 Like

Advertising the Women’s Forum is an admission that men aren’t the reason women don’t post much. Which is the usual argument about horrid men.

1 Like

I would use YAHOO chat. I thought it was great fun to go into their chatrooms. I was living on a farm at the time it was welcome relief.

I would go into a Prodigy server chatroom, which is even more forgotten than AOL nowadays.

Also, I’d use ICQ to try and meet chicks lol

1 Like

I started on Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree. Your Choice.

2 Likes

The ad was always there, I think.
It could be just that other advertisers didn’t renew their contract. Hence, fewer banners to show and we see the same banner more times.
:thinking:

1 Like

I didn’t know that. I assumed the Women’s Forum was slowly dying.

Out of the ones I remember, I can recommend the excellent work of Steven the Mover. :grin:

Guy

3 Likes

I just always assumed women had better stuff to do than shitpost…like knitting and macrame and stuff. What is macrame, by the way?

1 Like

Fucking Mark the chiropractor on the other hand…

I have no experience—or at least no recollection—doing this. :rofl:

Guy

3 Likes

It was more the reverse experience. Put it this way if the Charlatans needed a new bass player, he’s the guy.

Who says it’s otherwise? Or maybe it’s already dead.

I thought the women’s forum no longer exists or something??? Where is it???