Wanted: Men's Forum on Forumosa

Why not at least give it a try?

Men can talk and women don’t have to read, be bored, ignore, be disgusted by stupid man talk.

I think some women come here and try to go in the general conversation and just bail and depart and say this is too man-centric .

Might attract and retain more women.

1 Like

Isn’t ALL of Forumosa pretty much a men’s forum? I think there’s only like 3 regular female posters.

25 Likes

Exactly, that’s why they’re not so many women because it’s all men forum talking. Men need a private space for talk. And women and men both need a neutral space for talk.

Forumosa could kind of generally be a neutral space and men talk could be in men forum.

1 Like

This has been gone over and over about a thousand times before. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Thousand times? Well then it should be done already if it’s been talked about a thousand times.

Think that way:
Men posts and attitude may push women away.
Women posts and attitude won’t push men away.

Women need a safe space. Men don’t.

5 Likes

There are a lot more female posters than people think. However, they all fell out in the women’s forum. That’s why it’s closing down.

7 Likes

True.

I’m not trying to define a space as safe or something. If women think they need a safe space okay.

Men, would be nice if they can have a space just to talk as men, no?

And also just to make forumosa a safer place in the neutral area for everybody so you don’t have the stupid man in the neutral area. Which would make the neutral area more safe for everyone of all sexes.

In general, women just don’t post as much on these crusty old Internet forums as men. They’re much more likely to use social media. This is the domain of middle-aged men who started shitposting on boards in the mid 90s when they got that first AOL installation disk in the mail and never grew out of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Why is this even a discussion topic?

Just try a men’s forum and see how it goes

1 Like

Every day is men’s day. And forums.

3 Likes

The woman who do post mostly have pretty big cojones…I don’t see them being intimidated much by us milquetoasts.

3 Likes

Hell I never received one of those disks, I never posted on such boards, and I still never grew out of it! :upside_down_face:

Guy

2 Likes

lol, is that just riffing on a cliche or did you hear something?

I want a forum for bald men with enlarged left testes. I feel like we need a safe space.

3 Likes

I’d like to post the thoughts I have right now: I miss having sex with my ex, she on the top and me devouring her beautiful tits. I’m not even drunk but actually I want to because I can’t have what I want. I guess I’m too lazy to go and get some drinks.

Where can I post this without being judged by furibund feminists?

1 Like

It was just a joke. Sexist jokes are why we had a women’s forum in the first place, I assume.

2 Likes

That is spooky. What are the odds?

I feel you brah

Not literally.