Wanted: Men's Forum on Forumosa

A forum that excluded women would be a novelty in the beginning but the whole point of cock fighting is to impress females with our genetic superiority.

2 Likes

Maoman actually set up a mens group on FB. One of the first posts was some guy wondering why girls here looked at him differently to when he arrived twenty years ago. From looks of lust to looks of withering pity. :joy:

10 Likes

When was this? 80 years sgo?

I think I’m just blessed with the inability to discern the purpose of glances unless they are blatant or exaggerated. Hell I don’t even notice them half the time

By the was, back to being on topic, I don’t think seperate groups based on gender are necessary especially on an anonymous Forum where we don’t know people’s genders anyway.

1 Like

Not sure how my canadian upbringing can accept this with the ultra sexist reality that exists today. But i totally agree. Men care less, hence the (absolutely wrong and oppressive) term pussy hurt lol.

Women get extra privelages in public spaces like gender specific train and mrt cars as well. Its just reality. No harm in unnderstanding the differences.

As such i am pro @tango42 suggestion for a mens forum. Which probably literally means a freedom forum where retarded rude bullshit is allowed to be flung around like manure in an organic fertilizer factory. Aka, if you dont like it dont open it forum…

2 Likes

It’s not only that - @GooseEgg explained several weeks ago in a couple of posts why there would be banner ads going forward.

I don’t see any particular need for a men’s forum, personally.

2 Likes

When I was in 4th grade, we had a macrame project in Shop. I was in a new country and a new school having just moved to Manila while my parents were still in New York wrapping things up. There was plenty I was confused about. Macrame? I didn’t understand it, so I didn’t do it. The night before the project was due, I realized there was no way I could get anything done in time. It was my first big experience on procrastination and what crushing stress felt like as I went to school the next day. The humiliation I felt showing the Shop teacher what I little I had done (barely the loop at the top of the planter pictured above) was traumatic.

But I survived and I’ve (unforunately) been a tremendous procrastinator since.

4 Likes

You could hang one of those in the men’s forum, but only after it has been overwatered after not being watered for weeks.

2 Likes

So like a drum circle and Robert Bly readings? :thinking:

1 Like

Ha! I read that in '94.

2 Likes

forumensa?

just kidding, it was something that popped into my head. i think IQ tests are stupid

2 Likes

You’ve never been in the military have you?

Or on a sports team that isn’t coed

There’s even a word for it… Fraternity

Wrong. USMC, have you heard of sarcasm and humor?

Yes we’re good friends.

I knew that. But you knew that.

We need a Boomers only forum to free us from threads like this

6 Likes

I thought so! I had serious doubts when I saw claims that the forum was mostly men. It’s anonymous and the topic of gender rarely surfaces here. Many come for practical information about Taiwan to improve their lives, ECT…

2 Likes

Well no. Coupla years.

That’s funny as fuck, I’m sorry

3 Likes