War Profiteers

[quote=“Card Deck”]
Paul Wolfowitz
Deputy Secretary of Defense

I think we should link the right to vote AND hold elected office with a term of volunteer military service. If you don’t serve, you can’t vote or hold office.

Richard, check out this book, and if possible, you will like war even less:

[quote]
War Is a Force that Gives Us Meaning [/quote]

There a whole section on warlords and local gangsters keeping the bosnian war going to support their lifestyle.

I think we should link the right to vote AND hold elected office with a term of volunteer military service. If you don’t serve, you can’t vote or hold office.[/quote]

Great, and when “Mad Dod” Johnson who used to eat beer cans is President and whips his dick out during a press conference, we’ll know that America has been returned to the People!

:wink:

I think we should link the right to vote AND hold elected office with a term of volunteer military service. If you don’t serve, you can’t vote or hold office.[/quote]

Great, and when “Mad Dod” Johnson who used to eat beer cans is President and whips his dick out during a press conference, we’ll know that America has been returned to the People!

:wink:[/quote]

It was much better having “Bubba” Clinton whipping out [i]his[/i] dick and humping Monica while on the phone ordering the bombing of Serbia.

I wouldn’t go that far, but it’s not a bad idea. People who have actually been in a war are less likely to start one.

Mr. Johnson assures me that if he is indeed elected POTUS he will refrain from whipping his Johnson out…while in public.

p.s. - Lady Bird Johnson, rubber plantations, no fire zones…this ain’t nothing new or partisan.

Yes. Ike warned us about it, but these guys nowadays don’t even try to pretend.
Halliburton was about 20 dollars a share before the war, not it’s 70. I think even unconsciously it has to play into policy decisions.

Read up some on the stocks owned by various Democrats and their spouses. BTW, Kerry started dumping various stocks more than a year before he got the nomination…I wonder if he’s bought any of them back?

[quote]
Army contract for Feinstein’s husband
Blum is a director of firm that will get up to $600 million

URS Corp., a San Francisco planning and engineering firm partially owned by California Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s husband, landed an Army contract Monday worth up to $600 million.

The award to help with troop mobilization, weapons systems training and anti-terrorism efforts is the latest in a string of plum defense jobs snared by URS. In February, the firm won an army engineering and logistics contract that could bring in $3.1 billion during the next eight years.

Government contracting has come under increasing scrutiny by Congress and citizen groups, with critics decrying the political connections of firms winning lucrative jobs. Richard Blum, Feinstein’s husband, serves on the company’s board of directors and controls about 24 percent of the firm’s stock, according to Hoover’s Inc. research firm.[/quote]

sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c … 310531.DTL

:wink:[/quote]

It was much better having “Bubba” Clinton whipping out [i]his[/i] dick and humping Monica while on the phone ordering the bombing of Serbia.[/quote]

Having Johnson flash his johnson might actually to placate the people, who would watch just to see what that crazy fucker will do next…

Did Clinton ever get to the nether regions of Monica? :astonished: Though he stayed topside.

Okay, but just saying that the Democrats did it too doesn’t make it all right does it?

It would be better if you showed the same disgust for the Dems that you seem to show for the Reps. :slight_smile:

Your comment above just doesn’t quite make it even yet. :wink:

Okay, disgust. here. see it? For democrats. okay?

Say it with some feeling.

Say it with some feeling.[/quote]

Agreed. I’m not convinced.

Come on. I only voted for Clinton one time.

Which time?

Which time?[/quote]

It was the first time. 2008 will be twice.

At the risk of getting back on topic, here is the senario I have.
Someone very bad does something very bad with a bunch of planes and the World Trade Centers. Then the Whitehouse goes nuts and starts saying, “Iraq?” “Did Iraq do this? Tell me Iraq did this! We need to attack Iraq.” Why would intelligent, sane, responsible individuals act in such a manner? What was their motivation? Apparently it had nothing to do with National Security.