Warning signs to look for in a man

The toilet seat & cover should always default to the ‘down’ position.

Otherwise it lets bad spirits enter the house from the sewer.

(This is an actual belief I have been told…not in Taiwan)

Now you see, that actually makes sense.

HG

Ever since our primary school teacher told us she found a rat swimming in her toilet boil while staying in a hotel in Egypt, I sure do look first before sitting down. A rat in this situation is desperate to hang onto something, if you know what I mean. :smiley:[/quote]

Here, these are for you. Have a nice day. :slight_smile: :wink:

link

link

link

link

MOTHER THERESA ! YOU GAVE ME NIGHTMARES ALL NIGHT YOU BEYOTCH!
MY NEW OBSESSION …TOILETTE MONSTERS! I JUST HAD TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD DIDN’T I.
Oh there’s a special place for you on the sh*t list today… :taz: :fatchance: :exclamation:

[quote=“Jack Burton”]Well, I do think that people who walk into relationships with absolutes and lists will lose out. Relationships and friendships are about compromise.

good luck with the list.[/quote]

You’re miffed about something and just can’t say it :stuck_out_tongue:

This list isn’t about absolutes. If it were, it would have been titled “Warning signs of a good or dateable man” or “What makes Mr. Right, Mr. Right”.

Actually llary you’re right, a joke sign should have been put up. As it was a RESPONSE/JOKE to the ‘warning signs’ women thread.

Compromising in relationships and friendships? Yes but is a woman(or any person for that matter) suppose to compromise their self-esteem when the person they love won’t tell relatives or friends about them because they are of a different race? Religion? Sexuality? No I don’t think so?

Are people to compromise their values/wants/desires for the sake of having a relationship? Nope.

Actually, anyone who doesn’t go into a relationship knowing what they want or a clear concept of themselves is losing out. It does you a favor in that you are not chasing some silly dream of what romance or relationships are suppose to be. Also, it’s being responsible for your part in having happiness. It’s not someone else’s job to do that for you or be something they are not.

I think that the list pushed a button in you :laughing:

We got that. :wink: (and it was overdue!)

Where did that come from?

We got that. :wink: (and it was overdue!)[/quote]

I knew you would hence why I didn’t put it up.

Where did that come from?[/quote]

He says ‘compromising is a part of :blah: :blah: :blah:’ and I was giving examples of IMO people compromise to be in a relationship. I think many of us have hear of stories of people being in relationships where the other party is doing something they don’t like or agree with and therefore say that’s ‘compromising’

I think there’s an overuse of the word ‘compromising’ when the word ‘consideration’ should be used when talking about the give and take in relationships.

Nama…as evidenced by your avatar…you’re into lost causes, right?

:laughing: Nope, more like chasing dreams.

#1 warning sign in a man:

Posts to forum about warning signs to look for in a woman.

I compromise my self-esteem every time I ask a woman out. Compromising your self-esteem is just something guys have to do if they want to deal with women. We do it all the time. Compromise is what relationships are all about. What’s the big deal here?

[quote=“Namahottie”]21)Says his behavior is that way because of how he grew up/ his family does things
20)He gets you all stirred up on plans he has for himself and never completes them. Hell, he’s never completed a goal. [/quote]Both of these are warning signs of anyone. [quote]
19)He really gets excited over video games[/quote] The best hunny bunches I ever had was a total video game junky.[quote]
18)He’s disrespectful of waiters, impatient at the drive thru, and generally rude to those in the service industry
17)Incapable of having a disagreement that doesn’t involve going below-the-belt verbally
16)Conversations generally focus on him
15)Never weighs or is reflective how his actions have impact on others around him[/quote] These all sound like my brother’s girlfriend. Hate her. Would never date a man like her. Especially #18. So humiliating![quote]
14)Has debt and not concerned or motivated to be responsible for it[/quote]That’s me. I mean I am concerned. But I’m not going to drive myself nuts over it. [quote]
13)Lives with his mother and doesn’t help out. Worse, he complains about how she is.[/quote] Unless he is living there to care for her or to help her… definite untouchable.[quote]
11)Not self-reliant or self-actualized.
10)Incapable of saying sorry because of fear that it would make him lose power in a situation. Or manhood.
09)Can’t take charge of situations in his life. Or just avoids them
8)Takes charge but is very defensive [/quote] My brother’s girlfriend again. [quote]
7)Has male friends who don’t mind referring to women as ‘bitches’
6)Clothes? T-shirts are fine, but if he is resistant to just having an ironed t-shirt
then…[/quote] Both of these are a matter of taste. I can’t stand sloppy men or misogynistic men. But some women dig it. [quote]
5) Rabid about politics[/quote] This is a positive for me. I’m rabid about politics. I would prefer a man share my passion. [quote]
4) Leaves the toilet seat up even when you ask-not complain or yell or nag- to remember to put it down[/quote] Isn’t this ALL men? [quote]
3)Has only beer and cheese wiz in his fridge[/quote] Once again. Some women dig these types. I prefer health conscious and can cook. [quote]
2)Suggests he gets you implants for Christmas/Birthday[/quote] I would love to get implants from a good doctor for my birthday.

[quote]The real warning sign…
[color=darkred]1)Hasn’t told his parents or friends about you because he’s afraid of what they would think[/color][/quote]
That’s most Asian men.

No such thing. When choosing who you will share your time with, picky is good.

Here’s some more lists for you all.

Go crazy.

dating.personals.yahoo.com/singl … UEenoDYWJj

:laughing: I’m guilty of that. Why should a woman mind though? All it takes is a simple flip of the wrist to drop it back down. A good warning sign in a woman is if she’s too lazy to perform a simple wrist flip.

That was me with my first gf. But then, it was true…before I met her, all I had known was my family.

[quote]
The real warning sign…
[color=darkred]1)Hasn’t told his parents or friends about you because he’s afraid of what they would think[/color][/quote]

There was a Taiwanese girl years ago–not a even girlfriend, BTW; just a co-worker–who didn’t want her parents to see me with her…

Chris!

You paste and quoted in the wrong thread. :no-no:

26)beware of men who can’t read, follow instructions or take directions. :laughing:

1. Constantly talks about the size of his _____________ (fill in the blank).

Anyone who is comparing himself (or herself) to others, seriously, has some major self-esteem issues. One can only reaffirm their s.o. so many times before it becomes annoying.

And no, boys, size doesn’t really matter except when you’re on the outside of the bell curve (in either direction).

Volkswagen? Well, it sure has a spacious trunk…dat baby’s got back! :bouncy:

A vinyl copy of ‘The Wall’ by Pink Floyd.

Guys handing out girlfriend wanted leaflets.