Was that just bias from individual?

[quote=“Erhu”][quote] winca wrote:
Pardon me! Since I

Hey, I didn’t start this.

Ladies, meet April. April, meet my fan club.

I don’t think the guy in the codpiece is really Stragbasher, unless there’s something he’s not telling us…

May I direct your attention to the ringfinger on his left hand.

Stragbasher, I hate to inform you that you a couple of members dropped out of your fan club after April’s non-comment. :eh:

That’s OK, I teach high school. A few hours a day in a room full of 16yo girls, and it’s nice to not have to deal with more of it online.

And given the choice between making April cough and spit like that, and having bloody Imani begging for it again…

Stragbasher, you are probably too old for the tender Erhu. She fancies someone under 30 (never trust anyone older than) who is unfamiliar with life, has little experience with the opposite sex and thinks that the Kama Sutra is a song about punctuation.
And she wants a “steady,” not some wealthy professional with a house in France and a private plane part-time lover. So don’t bother flashing your money around and your movie star friends.
Erhu is more at home with someone who needs a week to screw up the courage just to hold her hand. Someone who thinks a “big trip” is taking the MRT all the way to the end at Tamshui. Someone without any gray hairs, lines on their face or needing to wear reading glasses.
The bottom line, Stragbasher, is that you are far too sophisticated for Erhu. I think you ought to set your sights higher, much higher. Like Annette Lu, for example. I hear she’s just pining for the right man. Could that right man be you? I believe so.

[This is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but I have been informed it sounds bitter. So here’s the disclaimer. And the tongue is in my own cheek – beat you to it!]

Wolf, you got me all wrong. I said under 40!

[quote=“stragbasher”]That’s OK, I teach high school. A few hours a day in a room full of 16yo girls, and it’s nice to not have to deal with more of it online.

And given the choice between making April cough and spit like that, and having bloody Imani begging for it again…[/quote] :eh: :liar:

I don’t beg.

:raspberry:

Don’t knock begging. A lot of guys have a fair success rate with begging.

Is Annette Lu single?

Southpaw’ll beg if Annette Lu is single.

I did TaiJi with her once.

Wolfie, which homourless bastard thought you sounded bitter? I thought you were quite funny, for once. Going briefly back on topic, it just goes to show how easily different types of personality can interpret the same posts differently.

For what it’s worth, I’m quite enjoying being single and April would be a hard act to follow. I’m not really ‘on the market’ at the moment. And anyway, I have a dog now. My need for love is satisfied for the price of three chicken drumsticks and an hour’s walkies every day. A girl would have to do some serious competing to get in with me these days.

[quote=“stragbasher”]Southpaw’ll beg if Annette Lu is single.

I did TaiJi with her once.

Wolfie, which homourless bastard thought you sounded bitter? I thought you were quite funny, for once. Going briefly back on topic, it just goes to show how easily different types of personality can interpret the same posts differently.

For what it’s worth, I’m quite enjoying being single and April would be a hard act to follow. I’m not really ‘on the market’ at the moment. And anyway, I have a dog now. My need for love is satisfied for the price of three chicken drumsticks and an hour’s walkies every day. A girl would have to do some serious competing to get in with me these days.[/quote]

:astonished:

And don’t forget the peanut butter…

Anyway, back on topic here… an added benefit is that you won’t have to worry about your bitch going psycho on you. There’s no rabies in Taiwan.

stragbasher , you lying cvnt!