Wassup with this girl - does she wanna be with me or not

In the end, I ignored all that “let’s just be friends” talk, and I just took a chance and planted one on her. I think that’s what you’ve got to do: Take the relationship in the directin YOU want it to go in. You’re the man; take control. If you keep everything on a strictly plutonic level, that’s where you’ll stay.

danimal,
i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for that manly statement! guys like you are the hope of this world! you are right. take! lead! conquer! you’re the man! you’re direstion not the PARENTS OUR HER STUPIDOID GIRLFRIENDS’! YOUR DIRECTION!!! the park on a moonlit night. just the two of you!!!
DEATH TO RATIONALISM!! BRING BACK ROMANCE!!!
ran the man

[quote=“rantheman”]In the end, I ignored all that “let’s just be friends” talk, and I just took a chance and planted one on her. I think that’s what you’ve got to do: Take the relationship in the directin YOU want it to go in. You’re the man; take control. If you keep everything on a strictly plutonic level, that’s where you’ll stay.

danimal,
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for that manly statement! guys like you are the hope of this world! you are right. take! lead! conquer! you’re the man! you’re direstion not the PARENTS OUR HER STUPIDOID GIRLFRIENDS’! YOUR DIRECTION!!! the park on a moonlit night. just the two of you!!!
DEATH TO RATIONALISM!! BRING BACK ROMANCE!!!
ran the man[/quote]Actually, her girlfriends and family

…nonetheless, I’m hurting sometning interesting. Not cool, but after riding the rough, I’m sure it’ll be better that riding the troughs and pseudo-highs I have with this girl.

Damn, gotta see her at work daily, which don’t help the healing process much.

Bugger, you win some, you lose some…

I’m out scouts…

And what’s the continuation of this tale?

Did you get the damsel - and a beating by the Bamboo guys?

Only the first?

Or the last?

Or neither?

Never bedded her. She said that it felt like she was having an affair, and that she couldn’t offer me anything. I said I’d back off - better for the pair of us.

Needed clarity - it was going around in cirles. She has a great boyfriend. I have limitless options on the girl front. Like the one fella said - cut your losses and run. I 've done just that.

Time will sort it all out. No worries…

just don’t make things complicated here… talk to her about your comfusion and tell her exactly how you feel. I really don’t suggest you to go futher before she “offcially” finish with her bf. Someone’s right about it: it’s not easy for Taiwanese BF to let go. I used to have a Taiwanese BF for about 3 years. He strated to show his violent side by trying to heat me on the bus and curse on me whenever we had a fight. I tried to fix the problem but i was like,fuck it.What’s the point? So i decided to leave him and oh my god,this is the worst part: it took me 7 months to completely get rid of him! If I didn’t answer his phone call then he’ll call my mom or dad…and he even called my brother asking him if i was dating anyone…and he came to where I worked and screamed in front of my co-workers…well of course not every Taiwanese BF are like that but sometimes people lose control when they confront with some shocking,embarrassing things. Anyways, the most important thing is YOURSELF. Don’t let yourself get hurt.

Dating is confusing. Here are few simple rules that women should pay attention to that would make things easier for us guys:

Better yet, skip the dressing. Naked works fine. Lingerie is even better.

Actually, the way to a man’s heart is straight through the sternum and slightly to the left. Usually, anyway – there is some minor variance.

I’m not?? :blush:

Better yet, skip the dressing. Naked works fine. Lingerie is even better.
[/quote]

To some extent, yes. But a woman who is beautifully dressed, groomed and scented can be incomparably more desirable than someone with similar natural endowments who doesn’t make the effort to present them at their best. That’s one of the main reasons why, to me and many discerning men, French women tend to be so much lovelier and sexier than their counterparts anywhere else in the Western world.

Anyway

So we did the dirty, repeatedly - she was great in the sack…

But she wouldn’t give up the boyf.

Gave her the boot. Poor boyfriend - she’s gonna cheat again. He’s a sucker, more so than me.

Some people thrive on misery, not I.

Laters - off to hunt ze mei-mei’s…

G

woah woah, time out!

Now we missed a BIG chunk of something. Episode before last, G-man here says that he’s going to do the noble “if you love something set it free” thing, and then before you could say “Casablanca” pops back in a couple of months hence to say, what?: we did it and I’m gone

Talk about anti-climactic. Don’t do this to us

Blood, fill us in. What made the situation do a 180?

Inquiring minds want to know, learn, etc :notworthy:

Well. It’s pretty long-winded…

We carried on seeing each other, and it developed into a sexual set-up. She’d visit twice a week - no more, no less. Sundays and Wednesdays. We’d spend tha barest possible time in the lounge, before heading to the bedroom, where we would proceed to have awesome sex. It seems like the animal in her was let out in my bedroom!!!

But, she had a tendency to blow hot and cold. Some days she was professing her love for me, and others (particularly Mondays) she’d be calling it quits. She was also good at hiding her emotions, and I was always having to second guess what was going on in her head.

That becomes tiring, and draining. You never know where you stand, you always feel like today could be the last.

Anyway, one night she came around - having called it off earlier in the week. We banged like rabbits. Afterwards she told me that although her boyf was special to her, she was no longer in love with him. She followed that up by saying that she was in love with me, and wanted to be with me. At the same time she said that I shouldn’t wait for her.

Fair enough. I figured I’ll be as patient as possible. She’s a busy girl, I’m not gonna see her as often as I’d like BUT I really like her, so I’m willing to adapt.

On Friday we were chatting. I asked after her and her 'boyf". She says they’re still together - he’s ‘helping’ her out. ??? - I flipped, and told her to bugger off outta my life. Hard words were used.

So much so that I got in touch with her, and apologised. She said she agrees we should stop, to avoid her ‘hurting’ me, and me ‘pushing her away’.

We work together, it’s tricky. Guess time wil be the determining factor…

I love this dramatic relationship shtick…haha :notworthy: …keep us updated on further developments, G-man! :slight_smile:

Immature girl hanging on for the sex, but possibly unwilling to show a foreigner to the family. She would be well suited to cover one’s sexual needs while waiting for a better candidate to show up.

Well said!

That’s how I feel about her 50 - 70% of the time. But seemingly I have developed somewhat of a fixation/obsession, which is rather immature in itself.

Hmmm…

So, let me get this straight - you get lots of hot sex from this girl, but without the pressure of commitment/relationship.

So, what’s the problem?

[quote=“mod lang”]So, let me get this straight - you get lots of hot sex from this girl, but without the pressure of commitment/relationship.

So, what’s the problem?[/quote]

If I were single right now :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

She decides when she’ll come over, and when not.

So, I don’t really have a say. And she’s prone to cancelling on a whim, cos she’s a whimsical (some might say capricious, others fickle) person.

I guess some guys would love the situation, but I feel I’m ready for something a bit more concrete, more consistent.

Interesting thing said about her maturity - she’s 28, and did a “maturity” test. Final result - emotional maturity of a 17-year old. Enough said…

W’ever. She’s coming over for dinner later in the week. Could be the decider, from my side - she’s offers so little.

Laters

[quote]But seemingly I have developed somewhat of a fixation/obsession, which is rather immature in itself.

[/quote]

Oh this is such a classic case of seduction at its best and believe me women are the absolute pros at this!!! Look at Cleopatra, Monroe, etc… and yes there are men that are pros at it also, but they always have the one woman that knocks them off their feet…

Come on Gregsoul, look what she is doing to you… She might not be aware or she might be, but either way she has got your ass where she wants you… I dont know the girl so I cannot say what she feels, but come on Greg… I have played this game so many times its crazy… As long as she knows you are there, she will keep on doing this… Hell, why not her BF is the stability, the right and you are something of a fantasy, something that guys/girls both dream of, someone where she realizes or not that is going to be to live out her fantasies whenever she chooses… I am not saying she doesnt have feelings for you, she probably does, but why should she change what she is doing, she has the best of both worlds right now and it is up to you whether this game continues or not!

My advice to you, take it or leave it, i could careless, is do the obvious thing and ignore her, not completely though… Say hi to her at the office, smile like nothing is wrong… when she calls answer, if she wants to do something no matter how difficult make up and excuse… Dont say you are going out with another girl, but leave a bit of mystery, say you are going out with friends… Dress nicer than usual when you are going to see her at work, make her miss you… Have friendly small talk with other females around her, maybe even flirt a small bit… The last one is a thin line though so be careful, too much and all you will do is piss her off, but whatever you do, pretend to be happy, get the ball back in your court and then do as you wish…

I do not promise this will work since I havent seen the two of you together, but hey, if not, if this doesnt work at least you will know then that all you were to her was a fantasy of sort and then you can move on…

Gregsoul, I am the first to admit that I am not the smartest most intellegent person out there… I cannot tell you a quarter of the shiat I read on here, but I can tell you about this… I am a pro at these games… Like I said take the advise or not, I could careless but based on your posts you can do three things, keep letting her walk over you, forget about her, or play the game… Good luck

Dude,

You are trapped by the cat. My advice is to fill every single orifice in her body with warm ejaculate and then do as CW.JC suggests. Some relationships involve power games. If you are unlucky enough to be involved in one of these, you have to play it her way with her rules. Play hard to get and the “man about town” and she will be pining for a quickie toute suite. And she may want something more substantial. Make her choose or lose.

Chewy