Wassup with this girl - does she wanna be with me or not

Ewww! Including her sinuses? :astonished: What about her ear canals? She won’t be able to hear for days! Yuck!

Ewww! Including her sinuses? :astonished: What about her ear canals? She won’t be able to hear for days! Yuck![/quote]You’ve never tried aural sex ? :noway:

Ewww! Including her sinuses? :astonished: What about her ear canals? Yuck![/quote]

[color=red]BUKKAKE![/color]

:bouncy: :howyoudoin: :bouncy: :howyoudoin:

So…you probably don’t want to play games right? In that case, I don’t think making her jealous, angry, or sorry will actually help YOU. Like what cw.jc said, take it or leave it. If you decide to leave it, then don’t let what she thinks/says/feels have any effect on you. Take control! (of your life, not hers). Anyways, just my advice. :sunglasses:

Greg,
If you don’t have at least SOME say in when you’re going to spend time together, then you don’t have control. And from such a weak position, you’ll never be able to convince her of anything, least of all that you’re the type of guy she ought to be with.

Next time you guys set up a rendezvous, date, or whatever, cancel on her. Tell her you’ve got plans or don’t tell her anything. It doesn’t matter. If you cancel on her two or three times over the course of several meetings, she’ll soon be complaining that you guys don

cw.jc is right. If you do that, you will at least partly be in control. Moreover, turning the tables on her could be great fun, and it will teach you a lot about how to get at least a hearing in that special relationship. Moreover, you will become a great seducer when you have rehearsed a few times.

Again, if I were you I would just bang her and try to keep (my) feelings out of it (No I would not do any of that sort, as I am a happily married guy, but if I were unattached, I would). I have always had a liking for sincere girls, and would prefer to move on from a prelationship like that if possible, as being emotionally attached to a person treating you that way is stressful, which your posts show very clearly.

Not to be offensive, but did you hang after her initially, or did you openly give her the impression that you were hers for the taking?

[quote=“gregsoul”]She decides when she’ll come over, and when not.

So, I don’t really have a say. And she’s prone to cancelling on a whim, cos she’s a whimsical (some might say capricious, others fickle) person.

I guess some guys would love the situation, but I feel I’m ready for something a bit more concrete, more consistent.[/quote]
Have you visited the doctor recently? With this kind of amorous situation you may be suffering from the malady known as “blueballs.”

On a further note, I don’t think it is a good idea to argue with her about her boyfriend. What you should do is punish her everytime she mentions him. Find out what she doesn’t like, and then have her do that. It could be as simple as eating pickled cabbage (which she might not happen to like), or more complicated like giving you a bath, or going to bed and doing it doggie style or whatever. A light whipping with a piece of bamboo is also an option.

If theemotional strain is heavy, then getting completely rid of her is the best/only option.

After all, she’s not that sincere. If she really loved you and wanted to be with you, then her bf would be history by now.

You can try er out like cw.jc suggested, and if that does not work and you can’t stand having casual sex with someone seeing you as a dick on demand service, then move on, before it all ends in misery for you.

Noone would like you to end up depressed anyway, I hope.

“A light whipping with a piece of bamboo is also an option.”…ooh baby bring it on already…and who the hell doesn’t like doing it doggie style?

[posting under the influence of a very high fever so please forgive any indiscretions]

Some girls hate it. Strange I know but true.

As an additional form of punishment . . . . you could solicit help from the posters to this thread, and require that she go with us to a hotel for sex.

That would make an impression no doubt.

Well fellas and ladies.

Me and the girl are done. She’s back with the boyf. Not gonna fight it. Need far more than she had to offer.

She was a great shag though, for someone who was so very shy.

Haha

Laters y’all

P.M. me

All good things must come to an end. :stuck_out_tongue: Well, at least you got some bang for your buck, in a sense… :smiley:

Why stress out about these type of things. They’re just casual anyways.

Reason thing’s got a bit complicated is for two reasons - a degree of emotional attachment/entanglement AND a degree of fixation on my part for the girl.

That’s me I guess. I guard against myself forming fixations, but it happened. Gotta roll with the punches.

Laters

plenty more fish…

[color=darkred]A girl needs to be touched,
needs to be excited,
needs to be caressed,
needs to be kissed,
needs to be appreciated,
needs to be desired,
needs to be loved,
needs to le taken,
without worrying about anything else.
In Italy, we say:
If they are roses, they will flourish.” / Try and something will happen![/color]

Ya got that right. And I’ve taken mine for every cent she has. :wink:

You’re quite right, rscaru: I’ve always found that girls who are a wee bit touched, a tad demented, are the ones who respond most positively to my sexual overtures.