Wassup with this girl - does she wanna be with me or not

Send the digital pics you must have taken…:wink:

This may be politically incorrect, but this entire thread reinforces my belief that prostitutes provide, if needed, an extremely valuable service.

So Gregsoul fell in love with the girl. That’s understandable, esp if she plays hard to get, which she did. After all, if they walk into your bed and life on day 1 and show every sign of wanting to stay, this will detract from their allure. If you don’t know if she likes you or not, then you will find getting obsessed by her easier.

Poor guy, comfort yourself with martial sports and booze. It helps, at least for me. (Even though I usually skip the sports and jumt straight to the booze).

You’re right - I find solace in the bottle fairly often. rather costly solace, considering the amounts I imbibe…haha

Ya got that right. And I’ve taken mine for every cent she has. :wink:[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bravo, Sandman! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rhetorical question?

3 Likes

legitimate gravedig, :100:% worth having this new, um, perspective on @the_bear

7 Likes

Old threads are the best :grin:

2 Likes

And people are complaining about the forum being misogynistic these days… :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

This thread is peak cringe.

10 Likes

Yeah context completely removed. I believe I was delirious at the time, some kind of tropical disease. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

1 Like

Digital pics…wooooo!

4 Likes

Wtf?

2 Likes

1 Like

Good point. In any dispute with a Taiwanese male, you’re going to end up having to deal with a group of his friends as well.

There are many possible reasons why she is reacting this one.

Perhaps she just don’t want to break up with her boyfriend period.

Perhaps she is waiting for a better timing to do so.

There are also some people who don’t want to be the one that breaks up a relationship. They don’t want to be the bad guy. They can go on dates with you, but as long as they do not initiate the breakup, they can feel better at the end of the day that they didn’t cause the break up.

The way to not to drive yourself insane is just tell her that you like her a lot, but can’t go on doing this while she has a boyfriend. You will try to be patient, but you also can’t wait forever. Then it’s up to you to follow through and not falter.

I hope not still :slight_smile:

Times have changed.

4 Likes

I think she’s probably married with kids and grandkids at this point. :laughing:

7 Likes

Haha no wonder you don’t like ‘grave digs.’ :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes