Watch LIVE: President Donald J. Trump Makes Special Announcement at Mar-a-Lago - 11/15/22

Starts at 10.00am Taiwan time.

Bets on what it is?

I guess running for presidency is a safe bet

Let’s hope he’s trolling us and he’s announcing he’s not running in 2024.

3 Likes

Plot twist: Trump is gonna run as a Democrat :joy:

1 Like

170,000 watching live on Fox YouTube

He just said Republicans just took back the House, doing google, it still says 217 seats. Seems they need 1 more unless I am missing something.

It’s a foregone conclusion at this point Republicans will take the house. But that’s what you’re taking issue with? :wink:

I imagine you would take issue with everything he is saying.

But that’s fine, you are welcome to your opinions.

Looks like he just announced he is running. If that’s it, I don’t think his supporters will be impressed.

Well, no… For example, I have no issue with him saying Republicans took back the house when it looks like a done deal. :wink: I also don’t have issue with him trumpeting his tax cuts, even if his claims of them being the biggest aren’t quite true. But there’s a lot of WTFs.

Former U.S. President Trump wants to run again for the Republicans in the 2024 presidential election. Trump announced this during an appearance at his Mar-a-Lago estate in the state of Florida.

1 Like

I wonder if Trump is upset that a bomb hitting Poland is currently overshadowing his running for presidency announcement. Lol probably

That’s about it, didn’t see anything else that was noteworthy in his speech. Had my dose of Trump for 2022.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like he’ll have much chance of winning again, but it should make the primaries interesting.

1 Like

If the DOJ/FBI doesn’t decide to arrest him first.

This is going to be the best slow motion train wreck I’ve seen in a long time. No doubt Trump has Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin barracking for him.

Tone deaf has a new picture in the dictionary.

4 Likes

Probably only if they think he’s a “threat to democracy,” i.e. has a chance of winning the election.

Presidential pardon powers look tempting.

establishment will never let a trump presidency happen again. Highly likely he gets disqualified/pushed out of the primaries/ or goes to prison before the general election

1 Like

Well the only reason why Trump is doing it is to try to stop the ever growing number of lawsuits and criminal investigations into his actions.

Thankfully it’s not going to work this time.

It’s interesting how this solves both his growing legal problems and his political unpopularity.

He can say they’re only going after him legally because they don’t want him to be president. He can say he loses the nomination/election only because they are going after him legally. Al the while keeping the grift alive with money flowing from donors

His supporters will swallow it, mostly.

3 Likes