Watch LIVE: President Donald J. Trump Makes Special Announcement at Mar-a-Lago - 11/15/22

All I know is he won’t get my vote again, and I certainly won’t give it to the dems. noop.

And I DO believe he was railroaded, and I DO think he was out of his mind after the 2020 loss, so, no cult here. See? Nuance is a wonderful thing.

2 Likes

I hear Liz Cheney might run as an independent. :+1:

She’s a bit extreme for me.

1 Like

At least you admit you’re a partisan. I won’t vote for a Republican either. But I would be open to it if they started to stand for something again and had actual policies. I mean other than owning the libs of course.

Well there’s the allegation of rape.

There’s the allegation that he had sex with a 13 year old.

There’s the corporate fraud and tax evasion. Won’t bother to put allegation on that one as the evidence is blatant. Like twice as much footage in his penthouse apartment as could actually be possible or claiming for tax rebates for houses that weren’t even built and then only building a handful of the houses promised.

There’s his admission he went backstage to watch underage girls in various stages of undress. Imagine if a foreign teacher did something like that in Taiwan. There’d be a lynch mob ready in moments.

There’s what he knew about Epstein and Maxwell and the numerous trips to pedo island.

Am I? After the Russian collusion lie and the constant attacks from the DNC and democratic ahem leadership? The threats to democracy!!! After pushing neo-Marxist intersectionality ideology to the breaking point in American culture.

My aversion to the odious DNC platform doesn’t make me a blind partisan to the GOP. I’m a conservative, a classic liberal. I’ve been bashing the GOP stoopid for years. Fucking Elise Stefanik is my NY Rep.

But, I really shouldn’t need to bare myself to anyone, should I? My body, my mind, my choice.

How about we stick with the facts? No one came forward and pursued litigation. Joe Biden jammed a digit up some woman. Where’s your clamoring for that? :cricket: :cricket:

Completely relevant. The US is proud of not setting that precedent so far, a blemish that even many developed countries have on their record of governance, like South Korea. Indicting presidents, current or former, easily can lead to a death spiral of political destabilization and perhaps culminate in civil war. Prognosis for the US would be bleak should it happen, the polarization is already so strong. Let’s see if TPTB in the US can continue (I assume) clenching their nose, as their current calculus seems not throwing the book at Trump is for the greater good long term. That greasy orange fucker

1 Like

I’ve never heard of that. I remember there was something about his first wife. And of course his kid. It’s nice he finally kicked his crak habit and got his teeth fixed.

I only know for sure that he got his teeth fixed. And of course you didn’t hear about Biden’s fingerings. All too easily dismissed by the media and the dems who turn a blind eye toward things like that, you know, things like Bill Clinton’s perversions.

It’s not like the media mentioned anything about trump Epstein and maxwell. And they haven’t repeated the allegations about the 13 year old for a long time. Rupert Murdoch openly admits he pushed for Trump. So he was hardly going to air trumps dirty laundry.

If the Democrats could have feasibly gotten away with it, I’m sure they would have done it. It’s practically all they cared about for four years, legitimate elections be damned.

If you’re asking my opinion…

Yes. Yes you are.

So you’re saying you have complete faith in rule of law and the impartiality of the DOJ?

Not really, but at least Democrats weren’t running the DOJ at the time.

What are you talking about?

Yeah? Where was that?

I could believe it, but why has he never been charged?

None of this has anything to do with the matter at hand, Russiagate. He was pinioned for years on that–in some cases on concocted evidence that the Dems clearly knew was concocted, and little to no evidence of any wrongdoing turned up. So, not interested in hearing how much of a “threat to democracy” Trump is from people who don’t seem to care about democracy.

1 Like

Yeah, any of that been proven? That would be necessary before we can call it “illegal”, you know. Anyway, see my last post. If anyone wanted to bring down Trump on this stuff, he should have been charged with it and gone to trial.

The stature of limitations has expired for criminal charges on the NY rape case. The civil case has been shuffling its way through the court system for years now. Being deliberately delayed by Trump.

The 13 year old is true by all accounts. Which is why Trump threatens to Sue any media that bring it up.

The civil case for his tax evasion is currently before the courts.

The criminal case has been filed.

As for whether it’s true I guess you’ll just have to count the square footage of the actual properties and compare it against the square footage he put down on the numerous tax returns.

As many have pointed out. Trump is only doing this in order to save Trump. From his mounting civil and criminal cases. Make up as many excuses as you need.

I’m not making excuses, I’d like to see him punished for those things if they’re true (I fucking hate the guy by the way). Are we supposed to just assume that they’re true? Why? Anyone else we can do that to? It doesn’t sound the kind of rule of law we want to have in a democracy. Also, are you saying that that was a legitimate reason for the Democrats to undermine him during the election and after he was legitimately elected? That’s what I’m talking about here.

1 Like

You seem to think that Justice is equal. That anybody guilty of crimes such as these would have been punished appropriately.

Unfortunately Justice is not equal. And those that have the money and resources are far less likely to end up before the system. The reason why is because they can employ all sorts of tactics only available to the wealthy.

Trump ran out of those tactics before he became President the first time. So he relied on the DoJ not charging a presidential hopeful. And then on Absolute Immunity while President.

So here we go again.