Watching U.S. Election Results

Fuddle Duddle!

:grin:

There’s nothing for me to concede - I’m not voting, not American, and don’t like either of the candidates. Just a vaguely interested outside observer. :wink:

All I have to say is…
:popcorn:

1 Like

Back in the days I used to work with European companies. They serve beer and wine in the company cafeteria and drinking during lunch is perfectly acceptable. We should all learn from that.

7 Likes

Day drinking is better because alcohol messes with your sleep :+1:

6 Likes

In uni, too. Finish the lecture, have a pint with the teacher. Totally normal. Would get fired or have a horrible rep here for that.

2 Likes

Found a random feed kind of small.

Joe Rogan posted he would have an Election Night live stream on YouTube and Alex Jones would join but he later took down the post so not sure if he cancelled it. (Or Spotify cancelled it)

1 Like

I just want to know when we’re getting more free money.

I dunno. Look at the halfwits they’ve been electing lately. Maybe if they’d stayed sober at lunchtime …

You should have maxed out your PPP loans.

I would start with watching Fox News on the assumption that Biden will win. If it looks like Trump gets any momentum or is winning, I would definitely switch to MSNBC. Watching the people who are 100% sure they’re right and their side will win is comedy gold. In 2016 I slightly preferred Hillary to Trump but voted for neither, but that night watching MSNBC and CNN was one of the best entertainment nights I’ve ever had watching TV.

4 Likes

Well if china was ever going to spring an attack it would be now. So at least taiwan seems like it’s safe even if crack daddy biden wins. I just hope the rest of the world picks up the slack with the china grilling, we are going to need it.

1 Like

Fox News left the main TV provider in Taiwan Changhua within the last year.

Maybe it’s online.

Yeah. Maybe.

https://watchnewslive.tv/fox-news-live-stream-usa/

1 Like

PBS coverage, beginning in 5 hrs
Election 2020

1 Like

Try this website: https://watchnewslive.tv

Has all the news channels (local ABC, CBS, NBC should be from NYC) and much more.
Been wondering where (in forumosa) to put this nice useful link.

2 Likes

What?! :happyrunningaround:

CNN is doing their best to influence voters by flying “under the radar” with selective interviews and photos. Shameful in many ways. Thank goodness they announced that you could show up in person to change your vote. Not so pumped to see the embarrassment that is “Andrew Yang” given time on air.

1 Like