WCIF a lawyer who would deal with Death Threats, Livestreaming, Commercial Liens etc?

Right I’m just saying an obvious attempted legal defense of his would be that he was joking and not seriously threatening you and you weren’t taking him seriously at the time, and if you play along even a little bit then that would make an impartial third party observer not dismiss his defense outright without further arguments from your side. What I’m saying is he has a few chances to obfuscate what’s going on because of that. But that’s water under the bridge at this point.

2 Likes

I see what you’re saying. It’s cool you’re playing devil’s advocate, testing the logic of my case, and looking for possible counter-arguments.

IMO he doesn’t have a leg to stand on. The conversations took place at different times. Months apart…

Whatever happens, Im going to talk to a lawyer, and treat this as an interesting legal experiment. Im not investing a lot of time or emotion into it. It’s just a side-project, so to speak.

There’s also a lot I haven’t said, for many reasons…

He used to occupy a position in a certain field, where he caused a lot of problems, for a lot of people, for a long time. That’s an understatement.
He could get away with it back then because he had pretty much legal immunity.

He doesn’t have that any more. It’s been taken away from him, and there are a lot of people who would like to see him get some kind of comeuppance.

To clarify. Weighting:

1. 3,000TWD: 2%.
  2. Possible monetary damages for death threats: 80%
  3. Seeing him meet justice: 15-20%.