red gold and green, red gold and green.

I never knew they were saying karma. :?

[quote=“miltownkid”]Culture Club - Karma Chameleon

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon,
you come and go, you come and go.
Loving would be easy if your colours were like my dream,
red gold and green, red gold and green.

I never knew they were saying karma. :?[/quote]

Red gold and green - I always thought that it was Red Coats in Green. Damn :blush:

check out kissthisguy.com/ for other misheard song lyrics

Gain Karma: Given by others only. (I actually like the stars better)
Source: Karma subtracted from own Karma
Post/Reply: No affect, because people will get reply crazy with little bits of personal comments.

So this is how is would work. If a moderator likes a post, he/she will donate Karma to that person. That person now has Karma to donate to other good posters.

Or…

Have no Karmas for certain threads such as general topic discussions (like those started by moderators). Because we expect these discussion to have many short personal comments.

Just want to put in another plug for my own suggestion:

When you earn karma for posting (or guanxi, or face (how about mianzi?), you also earn ‘donate-only karma’. This way you can give away karma, without actually loosing it.

brian

It’s GUANXI!!! Whoo hoo! Thanks Gus et al for following up on my suggestion…I have warm fuzzies all over. Does my suggestion earn me any guanxi, by the way?

And I can see the “K-Transfers” staying the same if you were using Wade-Giles romanization which would make guanxi, kuanghsi, but shouldn’t that be G-Transfers? Not to nitpick or anything.

When someone does a lot of Guanxi giveaway, like my 150 point donation to 21 people, could that be called a G-String? The action of which to be called “pulling a G-String”?

Actually, the Wade-Giles would become kuanhsi, not kuanghsi. Now who’s nitpicking? :blush:

I suggest that “K-Transfers” be called “the G-spot”… :sunglasses: