Weird Rejection

Well, to be fair, she might have just been ratarsed and wrote it down wrong. I can’t imagine why anyone would deliberately write down a wrong number.

Mine turned out to be a complete nutter.

3 Likes

Lol how long did you date?

No big deal as long as you didn’t have a child with her :slight_smile:

Few months. It really shouldn’t have gone on that long, but I was young and impressionable and hadn’t quite understood that psycho xiaojies weren’t normal.

2 Likes

Sometimes you chat with a guy and he seems ok in the beginning but by the time he asks for your number you have realized he is not so ok after all. At that point, you may have deemed it a safer move to give him a false number rather than reject him outright and risk his reaction. Duh!

5 Likes

ohhh … I see what you mean. I was describing a scenario where she literally just walked up to me and gave me the piece of paper then walked away. Come to think of it, it was her friend gave me the number and pointed out whose number it was. I thought semmanuel was referring to something similar.

1 Like

I have no explanation for that. Drunk shenanigans, maybe.

Makes sense but it didn’t happen like that.

I was ordering a few drinks for my friends, she was behind me with a group of friend. A friend of her (a guy) came to talk me and said her friend wanted to give me something.

I just said hello “what’s your name” bla blah, she gave me her number, I never asked for it. And it was a wrong number :smiley: go figure.

2 Likes

No, we’d been looking at each other. I went over and talked to her. Didn’t realise she was a nutter at the time.

I seem to have gotten the details of your story mixed up with semmanuels’.

2 Likes

Ah, don’t worry. None of us can remember what the hell is going on. Welcome to the 安老所.

2 Likes

grammar, please

1 Like

Bite me, please

ETA: And capitalization, please, while we’re up

1 Like

I’m stuck for jokes…

Or I is stucks for jokes?

2 Likes

That ain’t all you’re stuck for

2 Likes

Ha ha

What else?

Looking for a good answer or I am talking catalonian-frisan at you :laughing:

1 Like

A life, if you’re talking to me at 2230 on a Friday night.
Just spitballin

4 Likes

Ok so you got me

But that is like assumed already.

And as it happens I do have a life though. (Not saying that is good, but its there undeniably)

1 Like

Yeah, keep it to yourself.

That would be an idea

maybe we can speak together in catalonian to pass the time though?

or even Gaelic. An will gaeilge agat a hrocket? :joy: tha mi dìreach a ’smaoineachadh ort mar marsupial canadian? could this be wonderfully fitting to the “weird rejection” thread?

pfft cyver vykktubg is nothing
based tyler

1 Like