Wack Things in Taiwan 2018

I thought we were supposed to ride motorcycles using 2 hands

Wait, is it whack or wack? I think this thread is spelled wrong. @tempogain, you love to change stuff. Sort this out.

Also,

If you can’t smoke with no hands you haven’t been doing it long.

2 Likes

I think you’re right!

And it’s almost 2019!

No no, this was a one hand on cigarette butt and the other on the motorcycle kind of smoker. Really dangerous for him and everyone around.

Still, this is better than a motorcycle rider with a phone in one hand.

You’ve obviously never gone on a pizza run…

1 Like

Better than a motorcycle rider with not only one but two cellphones playing the Pokémon thing with 2 monsters or whatever it is called fighting each other. I’ve seen that.

Amateurs! You’re supposed to wedge the phone up into your helmet so it’s hands-free!

2 Likes

How do you text or ‘Line’ that way? With your tongue?

No idea, actually. Voice controls? I’ve never done this, just have seen many youngens using this technique and always wonder how many phones they’ve lost/damaged.

Interesting. I haven’t seen this in Taipei, but I suppose it’s just a matter of time.

That’s for receiving calls. But now there is iWatch so the game has been upgraded. The screaming though isn’t the new trend.

Dreamers.

20181118_165844

A red button beside the flush button, risky.

An electrical outlet next to a water source, foolish, and annoyingly convenient for charging phone.

For sale at the Japanese drugstore. Apparently something to keep females mouth closed.

20181119_113204

20181119_113208

3 Likes

Probably for installing those Japanese-style toilet seats.

“Taiwanese man tosses semen on Japanese woman in Taipei”

You know where to find this kind of story in the Taiwan news world and who wrote it… :poop:

I read that article and man, the K-Man’s puns and double entendres just keep coming. (Sorry, couldn’t resist)

Who changed the title back to “whack”? I thought @tempogain had fixed the misspelling.

1 Like