What are adult KTVs like in Taiwan?

I like
to cuddle up
to a soft and warm

paper cup

1 Like

You probably never heard about riding with two hands on the handlebar?

She’s got the grip!

That’s Wanhua.

I saw something like this at the yearly cattle fair.

why did you put that on you bad bad man (tommy is a legs man)

And there are KFCs with chicks for big girls (shoes are optional)

Haha that’s really not common I think. My impression is that in most jiudian in Taiwan the ladies might put their hand on your knees that’s about it. They are pretty tame overall. I remember when I went a few times when I was younger with our bosses.and customers and just thought WTF are they are getting all excited about and they aren’t cheap either ! It’s kind of the same thing in Japan but in Japan they have even more variety (but many jiudian in Japan won’t accept foreign customers ).
I understand a little bit more now .:grin::grinning:

They’re not too difficult to find in Muslim countries in Asia… especially ones with large Chinese populations

1 Like

The walk of fame.

2 Likes

This is not Wanhua for old men and these are not 60 year old hostesses.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t they be wearing more work appropriate masks?

1 Like

Ready for singing songs with customers.

This is a huge KTV but the smallest ones with a couple rooms on a side street in a small town will be similar.

Edit: Visitors don’t usually see this part. Visitors usually wait in KTV room for singing hostess to pass through room. It’s a queue and they just rotate through until picked by customer.

FYI: KTVs for girls are similar with guys lined up. And also same for LGTBQ but not quite so structured and smaller more intimate.

Too bad there aren’t better paying or even similar paying jobs that have low to no entry requirements for lazy people that want don’t want to have real responsibilities.

Remember this when you meet the conservative nice sweet girl of your dreams. Never know other life.

3 Likes

This looks like one of those motivational speeches

3 Likes

You mean like a stay in school speech? Stay in school or end up like this.

3 Likes

No lol. Like a Taiwan/Japan before work let’s go! speech

WOW! That’s what it was exactly it is, motivational speech time with the bosses
walking up and down, talking, trying to inspire the employees.

So I heard.

3 Likes

Not Taiwan. Obviously.

2 Likes

Although I have been to JiuDian I never saw that line up thingy, interesting.

Yea they would walk in as a group , do the singing thing whatever then suddenly disappear to the next room.

I found JiuDian to be vastly over hyped, especially in my younger days I couldn’t figure out what we were all paying money for (my boss was stingy and if it was just our work crew and no customers we all had to chip in money at the end of the night or the next day …Ridiculous looking back ).

1 Like

I think there’s different variations of places and also different levels, but going out with the boss and him having you guys pay is as low as it gets. Even if it was going out to grab dinner or a drink, boss should be obliged to pay.

2 Likes