What are your prejudices?

Jennifer and Natalie Campbell were Playboy centerfolds for December 2008. They said, “We don’t like laziness, We don’t like egotistical men, men who are full of themselves. We are very turned off by that.”

Is that prejudice?

[quote=“Funk500”]

and for some reason I never get on well with people from Yorkshire.[/quote]

White rose, Hovisland fuckers!

On a race-hate groove -scousers, people from Burnage.

‘Yeah, I’m in a band … Kind of indie stuff …’

[quote=“Funk500”]I have a problem with people who were spoiled as kids… too many local ladies I seem to come into contact with at work are a good example.

Similarly, I have a problem with people who think they have some sort of entitlement because in their mind they went to “a better school”… I remember Mother Theresa saying something about a brain dead colleague who believes he doesn’t have to do much because he went to Tai-Da… This is not exclusive to Taiwan.

Anybody who mocks another person’s choice of partner. What the fuck does it have to do with you, who I share my bed with?

Anybody who dismisses somebody because they are too young or too old. We can learn stuff from both.

People who do not listen.

and for some reason I never get on well with people from Yorkshire.[/quote]

:fume: what’s wrong with Yorkshire folk? doesn’t that say alot about you then people from Yorkshire? :whistle:

[quote=“MseSpikey”]
:fume: what’s wrong with Yorkshire folk? doesn’t that say alot about you then people from Yorkshire? :whistle:[/quote]

Nothing wrong at all. Just saying I end up rubbing you guys up the wrong way without intending to.

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“MseSpikey”]
:fume: what’s wrong with Yorkshire folk? doesn’t that say alot about you then people from Yorkshire? :whistle:[/quote]

Nothing wrong at all. Just saying I end up rubbing you guys up the wrong way without intending to.[/quote]

:roflmao: :roflmao: so where are you from exactly?

Lancashire??? :whistle:

[quote=“MseSpikey”][quote=“Funk500”][quote=“MseSpikey”]

Nothing wrong at all. Just saying I end up rubbing you guys up the wrong way without intending to.[/quote]

Lancashire??? :whistle:[/quote]

ha… close enough I’m a Manc. :smiley:

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“MseSpikey”][quote=“Funk500”][quote=“MseSpikey”]

Lancashire??? :whistle:[/quote]

ha… close enough I’m a Manc. :smiley:[/quote]

That explains everything … being a Mancurian :roflmao: :roflmao: someone has to come from there I suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never liked hairy nipples on a woman. On sandman, it’s okay, but not on a woman.

I used to think that racism and prejudice were some of the worst sins anyone could do.

Four years in China changed that for me. I am, now, a xenophobe.

:astonished: Women have hairy nipples???
HA! you’re kidding.

OK I don’t like people still on hotmail and yahoo. I think they are tech challenged and all that :laughing:

I’m with you on that one. So, I’ll see your “hairy nipples”, and I’ll raise you “women with hair under their arms and on their legs”.

Who was it that said “prejudices are like assholes-- we all have one” ??

[quote=“Chris”]I prefer the staff of a Chinese restaurant to be Chinese.
I prefer the staff of a Mexican restaurant to be Mexican.
I prefer the staff of a Czech restaurant to be Czech.
Etc. etc.[/quote]

gee Chris you being Californian?? I frequented (until recently when they finally closed after upteen years) this tiny hole in the wall Japanese restaurant in the Marina district Union Street to be more precise. The place was owned by one Japanese guy who perhaps two centuries ago was the sushi chef. The food was actually cooked by an American Chinese chef, who had this absolute-amente incredibly HOT tamale daughter (he did the sushi too, yes we are talking about ONE chef in total). The waiter (yes just one) was an American hippy,neo buddist, ex soldier,possibly ex con, ex world traveler, ex just about everything. The music (yes always) spanish.

The street? Very hip Californian. Ferraris, Lambo, Porsches outside. The girls? Out to strut in their weekend hipchic best.

This was Pacific Heights. HOme of 50 million dollar mansions. Joan Collins lives there ambiance.

Luckily the food was decent and was the exact taste every visit and the price very workable.

food= japanese
waiter = american
music = latin
ambiance = american hip rich
chef = american chinese

Thats American for ya.

Most of the other Japanese restaurants seem to have mexican line cooks and korean sushi chefs and are owned by koreans. Americans think they are japanese anyway, not being able to tell the difference.

1.I hate fuckin lists.
2. Anyone who refuses to admit that a cowboy hat was just a brimmed-trimmed sombrero before Stetson got a hold of it.

People who can’t see the point in having prejudices.

I pretty much dislike and am prejudice against everybody. Although I tend to like those that are disliked by most others and who dislike most others. Yah I enjoy playing cards with the devil

I hate Idaho potatoes.

Tommy525 -
That is COW HOLLOW not “Pacifc friggin Heights”. I know the place of which you speak. I used to be a part owner of a wine shop there on Union & Filmore. One block away from an area known as the “Bermuda Triangle.” Young yuppies would go there on friday night and disappear until Sunday mornings.

[quote]I hate Idaho potatoes.[/quote]…I think not.

I’ve always had a problem with cowboys. Like that movie Brokeback Mountain all the PC lot keep banging on about just because they’re bloody cowboys.

I’m with you on that one. So, I’ll see your “hairy nipples”, and I’ll raise you “women with hair under their arms and on their legs”.[/quote]
Where’s that damn vomit icon…

Also, those snow boots TW chicks wear all times of the year; and unclean nails, not in that order. Unclean nails reeks of poor hygiene. Also the glittery crap on their eyelids. And apparently not-gay but gay-looking little Chinese boys. And that mole with a beard. And that one extra long fingernail on a dude. And did someone say Big Eye with color contacts yet? And carrying an umbrella to protect their British-inbred pale skin from natural sunlight.