What causes negative butts in Taiwan?

I noticed something here unlike anywhere else in the world, so far. Negative butts. A void where a PiGu is supposed to be. Theres just… Nothing there. The majority of Taiwan people seem to have this void. Men and women, alike.

Is it a diet thing? The way people walk to intentionally skip butt muscles?

Whats strange is you’ll see girls with nice legs that clearly exercise, but the butt still doesn’t exist. Its quite the mysterious phenomena.

3 Likes

You must be looking at a specific group of women.
My Taiwan wife has one. Most Taiwanese female athletes (college-level and above) have them.
Open your spectrum.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed that as well, but I have no clue.

As an aside, what’s a “PiGu”?

屁股( pigu) means ass

2 Likes

Maybe because they’re not obese? I don’t know.

People with big butts tend to be the fat ones.

I dont think so, because look at people from Brazil and Colombia that has the opposite phenomena (quite aesthetic)

1 Like

Genetics. Even some who work out here and show off by wearing leggings to purposely show all and sundry still don’t have much ass so to speak of.

The appreciation of booty’s is also only a very recent development.

Until very recently it was thought of as aesthetic to have no booty at all. I’ve seen a ‘butt hammering’ massage at a massage place before, which purpose is to make butts smaller.

6 Likes

I’m going to need a diagram or photo to know exactly what a ‘negative butt’ means.

1 Like

Maybe this is caused by a negative butt?

1 Like

I know what op means but plenty of people here have decent … Proportions down there. Consider also lots of people wear looser clothing. Might not notice an amply proportioned pigu if the person is wearing those. Girl I’m dating now is like, super thin, and clearly flat as a board up top, so I figured be the same down there. Fine by me. But when we went for a swim, turns out, well, wow. Nice.

1 Like

Let the butt hurt begin! Lol

I notice a lot of people wear yoga pants here. Not sure why.

On their way to yoga class?

4 Likes

1 Like

No, it’s genetics. Most East Asians have flat glutes that don’t naturally stick outward, compared to Brazilian glutes that stick upward and outward naturally.

The East Asian women you see who do have butts just happen to have more body fat on their glutes than average, possibly due to their diet.

The East Asian women you see who do have butts just happen to have more body fat than average.

I wouldn’t say that: If I see an east Asian girl with a butt, it’s usually an extraordinary one. Fatty butt doesn’t necessarily equal nice butt. It’s generally “none or awesome”.

1 Like

Maybe for the same reason the backs of many heads are quite flat?
I was told by a doctor that’s because when they are babies they don’t often lay them on their sides.

As is often the case, it is both.

1 Like

Does it work?