What Citizenships can I Buy?

I think that’s possible.

On that note: Which citizenship can be easily bought (country doesn’t matter!) for a low price, so one can give it up to become Taiwanese? :thinking::grin:

11 Likes

Pick a country in the Caribbean

4 Likes

Pick a country in the Caribbean

Still US$ 100k upwards :frowning:

St Kitts and Nevis is 250k

Interesting… has anyone tried linking their arc/aprc to a passport from the Principality of Sealand

2 Likes

Bangladesh

$75000 US.

Comes with travel rights to Bhutan. The only country that allows multicitizenship to do so

Doesn’t one need to give up all their citizenships before becoming a taiwanese?

1 Like

Pakistan for only 17,281.67 USD. Requirement is to be citizen of the commonwealth.

Screenshot

No, that’s the best part.

2 Likes

Do you need to convert to islam?

Doubt it, freedom of religion is technically guaranteed by the constitution. But I won’t go through with it because transferring money there will probably get me marked as a terrorist and put on a no-fly list :rofl:

1 Like

How about Israels law of return… no need to buy that one.

You’ll probably instantly renounce any easy visa-free entry to the US with that passport.

No. Taiwan is not like Singapore. This has been discussed on these boards a long time ago so maybe you missed that discussion.

1 Like

Perhaps St Kitts or one of those island citizenships? They’re usually 100k+ investment in some property and you get a fast track to citizenship.

3 mil. NT$, cheaper than aprc (5 mil. financial requirement ).

Whatever citizen you end up buying, it is a roundabout way of gaining permanent residency in China.

I don’t know about Pakistan though because it really might get you looked at a little more by Western authorities.

If you have jewish roots, you could potentially hire a private investigator to prove that, and then get a Spanish citizenship (the full process is obviously much more complicated, but that’s the gist of it)

St Kitts used to be a great, super convenient option. Unfortunately they have increased the minimum contribution required to 250K for singles, with more price increases already on the horizon.

@qwert_zuiop I would look into Antigua and Barbuda, should be around 130K incl fees.

1 Like

If you’re gonna go down that route, you should reward the ones still maintaining ties with Taiwan like Saint Lucia. Costs 109.5k USD for one person, 155.5k if with spouse.

Screenshot

4 Likes