What do You and Your Partner Argue About?

[quote=“hexuan”]The volume on the telly. I like to be actually able to hear what people are saying.
The resting position of the on-chain plug in the bathroom sink. Hung over the taps, or over the side of the bowl.
The correct operation of the electric immersion heater and the precise time it needs to be on to provide enough water for a proper bath.
Whether there is anything wrong with lying on the sofa rather than sitting on it.
The necessity to always hold a plate under potentially crumbly items of food as if 5 years of age.
Whether or not shopping is best done on a Saturday afternoon.
Whether an Omega or Cartier wristwatch is a more desirable present and whether the topic is worth discussing at all given the retail prices of the respective models in question.
Whether or not I do fancy every single Chinese girl under the sun without exception.[/quote]

I think our wives must be related :wink:

Tigerman, after all the arguing you do here you can’t have much energy left for arguing with the missus!

Hey! I haven’t argued with anyone for a while.

Hey! I haven’t argued with anyone for a while.[/quote]

Here’s 10 Karma points for that. :wink:

What a sad topic. Dull foreign men complaining about their Chinese wives on an internet bulletin board site.

:unamused: Even more sad. Dull poster complaining about foreign men discussing what things can cause difficulties in cross-cultural marriages. :unamused:

But I do love Tim Tam biscuits - YUM :smiley:

Foreign? I’m no foreigner, dammit, I’m BRITISH!

…and what’s this dull business

HG

How much time I spend on the Internet…

ditto with Cranky, plus drinking piss with my mates.

The mind boggles. :shock: I hope “piss” is some sort of Ozzy slang for beer… :shock:

The mind boggles. I hope “piss” is some sort of Ozzy slang for beer…

Here is my chance to take the pi$$.

Yes, we go to a pi$$ up, drink heaps of pi$$, we then get pi$$ed, and then go out the back for a pi$$. We never get pi$$ed off when we’ve been to a pi$$ up.

Now I’m going to pi$$ off.

1. She doesn’t like it when I smell sweaty, but doesn’t like deodorant either.

2. How to deal with “us Taiwanese people”; she goes “don’t always cause a scene when something doesn’t go your way. You have to accept things like us Taiwanese people”

3. You guessed it: how I should be more like “us Taiwanese people”

4. Standards of cleanliness in the house

5. how I should not badmouth Taiwan, even if I am right

I will stop here, I am in tears already :slight_smile:

This thread is a bobby dazzler, anything but dull.

The only thing we argue about is how much more pleasant life would be in the UK than here.

BTW, she’s for the UK, I’m for here.

Her moustache.

maximise: "The only thing we argue about is how much more pleasant life would be in the UK than here.

BTW, she’s for the UK, I’m for here."

maximise, why is she for UK and why are you for here? can u xplain? very interesting…

everything and anything but not all the time

and only because i’m an impatient ass. she, on the other hand, has the wherewithal of a saint

except when it comes to shao jies, ahhh shao jies

Nice picture. Actually reminds me of how much we used to argue about piss BEFORE we were married. Now it’s sweet.

Ok, I am going to admit to being wrong here.
I always thought that alleycat was a woman, now it seems that he is a man.

How could I be so wrong???

Never assume anything

what the feck.

so yesterday you were coming on to me with the “alleycat is a class act” bit

ewww

hey, on second thoughts, i saw your pic and you’re not too shabby for a hogg