What do You and Your Partner Argue About?

maximise: "The only thing we argue about is how much more pleasant life would be in the UK than here.

BTW, she’s for the UK, I’m for here."

maximise, why is she for UK and why are you for here? can u xplain? very interesting…

Not really that interesting.

Her rose-tinted spectacles are designer. Mine are 7-11.
Actually, a few years back the missus had six months of rollicking good fun living with my parents in semi-rural bliss and attending language classes with Ukrainians and Peruvians in the nearest town. I was in Taiwan grinding my nose to pay for it. No regrets, by the way, it did our marriage a power of good, but I suspect the experience tilted her view a teeny bit far towards the positive.

As for me, I am far from tired of Taiwan.

My partner and I are always arguing about whether we should take the case of whatever dame in trouble walks in our agency door. Dammit, he’s gonna get himself killed one o’ these days if he ain’t careful.

saving v spending
renting v buying
coming home at 4:00 am
Not coming home at all

ah,

where have those days gone…

Argue about beer? Me and my wife???

Often - especially if she dares to drink them.

we argue about everything…who clean the house, dry the laundry, wash the dishes…
we argue about money…who pays for what…who spends to much…
we argue about lifestyles…personal hygiene and habits…
mine is seriously a bad one…I’m from south east asia…
we argue about sickness treatment…general knowledge on treating minor disseases… bruises…cough…what else…
argue about what to eat tonight what not…sometimes ending up not eating at all:(
but most heated argument is about our ex:) and me tripped in the street while looking at girls in miniskirt:)

regards

ax

1. him spending money to go out partying before considering bills and other “necessary” expenses first

2. him staying out to late

3. personal hygiene and cleanliness of our apartment

4. my complaining about Taiwan/Taiwanese things (even when I’m right)

5. different work ethics

6. how to treat a cold, and how to take care of your partner when he gets sick (he’s very uncompassionate and unsympathetic when it comes to that).

That’s all I can think of now … :slight_smile:

[quote=“antonxie”]
we argue about …treating… bruises…

ax[/quote]

Ax, do the arguments get as heated as that? Do you both end up bruised, or is it just one of you that beats up the other?