What do you want for Christmas?

Dear Santa,

A semi-acoustic jazz guitar.

I’ve been a good boy.

Dear Santa,

I have been good too. No need to worry about what to get me…just look here. :smiley:

dwarvenforge.com

DB

As my mother taught me;
“I want doesn’t get”
So dear Father Christmas, I would like the northern volume of the superb but very expensive 1:50,000 two-volume Taiwan map set.

Ooh, I want a map too. This one.

Australians should be rushing to buy it – it’s the only way they’ll ever see their country on top of the world. :wink:

Details please, Joesax, and a link if possible.

All I wish for on December 25th is a sunny day that I can spend hiking and swimming in the hills rather than having to go to work.

Ooh, I want a map too. This one.[/quote]Something seemed strange about that map when I first looked at it but I couldn’t work out why… Then I realised it’s because Eritrea is missing…

How expensive is expensive?

That is a sweet looking guitar Richard. Makes me wish I could play the guitar. Actually, I’ve been hoping Santa will bring me an electronic piano. I’ve always regretted that I didn’t take my piano lessons more seriously when I was a kid, but I figure it’s never too late to start again. Now to find one that sounds somewhat like a real piano and convince the wife that it’s a necessity.

Usually @ NT$200o in a bookstore. You can get it from the publisher for NT$1600. sunriver.com.tw/

These are some of the best maps available in Taiwan. Well worth the money.

This would be sweet. :smiley: But I’d want some Pachmayr grips to go along with it.

colt.com/CMCI/1991.asp
lymanproducts.com/pachmayr/

I’ve always wanted A Dissertation on the Nature and Character of the Chinese System of Writing in a letter to John Vaughan, Esq. To which are subjoined a vocabulary of the Cochinchinese Language by Father Joseph Morrone and a Cochinchinese and Latin Dictionary.

If not that, then:

[quote=“blueface666”]This would be sweet. :smiley: But I’d want some Pachmayr grips to go along with it.

colt.com/CMCI/1991.asp
lymanproducts.com/pachmayr/[/quote]
Oh yeah? Well lets just step outside and you and me’ll settle this like men. Let me get my piece.
“A hunting handgun for any game animal walking.”

Pistol envy? :laughing:

[quote=“blueface666”]This would be sweet. :smiley: But I’d want some Pachmayr grips to go along with it.

colt.com/CMCI/1991.asp
lymanproducts.com/pachmayr/[/quote]

Is it legal or difficult to buy bullet-proof vests/kevlar vests in taiwan. i’ve always wanted one. and if bf has a colt, then i must have my vest. :shock:

[quote=“Feiren”]Usually @ NT$200o in a bookstore. You can get it from the publisher for NT$1600. sunriver.com.tw/

These are some of the best maps available in Taiwan. Well worth the money.[/quote]

What’s with the website? Is that just the intro? Where are the menus?

When I was working as a small arms instructor in Tucson, Arizona, I always taught my students to put 2 in the chest followed by 1 in the head.

Merry Christmas! HO! HO! HO! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

just when i though i knew what i wanted from santa someone sent me this link…

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/

i think now i’m leaning towards an “airzooka”…

There used to be this guy with wild hair standing the some park in Christ Church, New Zealand ranting and raving (mostly for tourists). I believe that he made some of his handout money legitimately by selling the upside-down map. Anyone know of this chap?

He’s called The Wizard (of Christchurch). Apart from ranting a lot he produced the map of the world which shows New Zealand on top. He also had a monopoly take-off where you had to save souls for Christ. He used to do other stunts like sailing outside of NZ waters for census day in protest of something or other.

Brian