What Facebook has become

Facebook app is annoying on Android as it will force play ads, with sound and everything, so you will wake up the dead.

Youtube ain’t much better, probably worse… no working option to report this either on my device

This kind of makes sense…

1 Like

Report it for what?

Misleading or harmful, potentially. If someone who is unsure or is in the closet and follows that link to the ‘fun quiz’… i duno. Seems a bit odd for a trustworthy company such as Youtube to be advertising a ‘fun quiz’ for something that sensitive as opposed to offering links to more credible sources of support.

I duno, maybe i’m being a bit sensitive.

I guess “Ministry of Truth” would have been too obvious a name for the new Facebook.

Yup. Share your pictures and stfu.

So much for the free marketplace of ideas. I for one am going to rest much easier having someone else decide for me what information I get to see and hear.

Full on capitalism always becomes a monopoly or oligopoly in the absence of regulations. Then you will have a system that is little different than a feudal society.

Didn’t get the spelling right, but Ron Artest was way ahead of his time.

Metaverse?

Anyone else think of Zuckerberg, Musk, and Bezoz as a bit alien-like?

Looking for a fun quiz?
Join the picquiz !

Not active right now, but we’ll be back!

1 Like

1 Like

I hereby start the petition to change this thread’s name to “What META has become.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

‘Facebook changes its name to Meta in major rebrand.’

Mark Entered The Abyss?

Hold on Cowboy, they regulate themselves. :rofl:

“Connecting with people”

Getting strong uncanny valley vibes here…

1 Like

Marketing Excrement To Arseholes

2 Likes