What game are you playing?

idk if anyone remembers that korean girl who walked around Taiwan, but apparently at the gaming somethign or other event in Köln she was one of the people invited to the Cities Skylines 2 event

so if anyone missed needing an excuse to look at her and is interested in C:S2, Twitch

she’s got a very, uh, ‘interesting’ take on city design, but at least does look into some of the features, although I’m not sure if that’s intentional or just a consequence of not having a clue? It does kinda feel like watching ADHD. But hey, she does build a pedestrian area and make mention of waddling lol.

that’s her ‘city’ and then for some reason she decided to locate a bunch of high density residential just across the map from that shit with nothing at all around it :smiley: don’t want to shit on it too much because, i mean, its literally a dumb sandbox game, but just kinda gave me the giggles and reminded me of the first shit i built. She also did another 9 hour one day stream which just, lady, WHY?!

as far as actually good streams showing gameplay, well, Sips and AmbiguousAmphibian should know enough about it and they do slowly progress but honestly none of these streams are terribly pleasant to watch because of some issues with the audio (although Jinny seems to be the exception to that weirdness???). They’ve been giving reveiw copies out to YTers lately and it looks mostly good, some features not totally polished and some things that longtime players wish were included in basegame but overall lookin pretty damn good

1 Like