What game are you playing?

Supposedly; Square Soft was going bankrupt and the first FF was like their last chance to turn a profit.

FF X was my favorite Final fantasy

1 Like

I downloaded Assassins creed odyssey. Got a free week so I want to play some games.

Any Assassins Creed fans?

I’m 15min from Monteriggioni, the base of the assassins in AC2. And I’m in SIENA.

https://youtu.be/_l1KVmLXfFc

Mine is FFVIII (it was the 1st decent RPG I played) with FFX being a close second. They don’t make them like they used to.

1 Like

The story of FFX always stuck with me. Even that soundtrack stuck with me. It was great.

Assassins creed Odyssey is actually really good. It’s huge and the game looks good. I haven’t played Assassins creed games since the early ones.

Is Assassin Creed one of those stealth games? I hate those games… too easy to be seen and when that happens it’s basically game over. Is it anything like Thief?

There is some stealth elements. But you don’t have to do it. You can mix it up. This game is less stealthy than previous games.

I played Deus Ex, the game wants you to use stealth and do nonlethal take downs but even though the damage is all weird (meaning 2 shots and you’re dead) I still find it easier to find a cover and just go rambo on them. The enemy AI is usually dumb enough that they all just funnel into your kill zone anyways.

I just hate stealth games with a passion…

I don’t like stealth games that much either. Like splinter cell. It’s a good game but so fucking hard. And I don’t have the patience

Anytime I play stealth games (because I’m bored and want to experience the story) I just download a trainer to give myself unlimited health, and just blast everyone to bits.

Life’s too short to spend 3 days on a level to figure out how to get around undetected.

1 Like

Megaman (Rockman) 11 on the PS4. That game is crazy hard though. I haven’t beaten any of the bosses yet.

I’m playing Assassins creed. It’s overwhelmingly large. The world is huge.

It really is! At least next year we’ll get direct flights to Milan.

I might get Hitman 2, always enjoyed Hitman games

Coming in February!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II5UsqP2JAk

I got the playstation plus subscription, 9.99$ a month and you can download and keep 2 games a month. Some of them are quite new and Batman Arkham Knight is part of the package this month. Really cool.

You can get a year of PS Plus for $60, sometimes as low as $40 or $45 (check around Black Friday). They update on the first Tuesday of every month, and one of next month’s games is Last of Us - which is awesome.

2 Likes

Nice, maybe I will download it and play it right before the 2nd one comes out. Is there somewhere you can see what will be coming out?