What game are you playing?

Assassins creed odyssey at the moment, on 3440x1440 ultra wide.
It is really really good!

1 Like

I was until my PS4 hard drive crashed.
Getting an error message (CE-34335-8)

It’s pretty easy to replace the PS4 hard drive. Slide off the cover on the top left, then I believe there’s a screw holding the hard drive enclosure in place. Take that out, carefully remove the hard drive and put in the new one and put it all back how you found it. Then you just need the installation file on a USB stick. When you turn the PS4 on, you can format the drive and install the OS.

Was the game any good before the crash?

Yeah I enjoyed it. It is like The last of us in a way.

1 Like

As I waited for my stomach bug to run its course I could do little else aside from sit around and play the Sims.

It’s still damn fun!

Did you find a solution for the crashed hard drive?

Not sure, I will take it to a computer shop in my hood to test it.
It has a 5 year warranty so I am all good if it needs to get replaced but I think I will lose all my saved info FML.

Ahhh that sucks.

Anyone play Wolfenstein young blood?

I’m playing Days Gone. I know it didn’t get great reviews. Mostly because it was anticipated as a game of the year type game with lots of delays. But it seems like a fun game so far. And looks great. But the loading time is ridiculous.

Go make coffee while it loads, takes forever.

I already had a glitch where I had to restart the ps4 because I was stuck in a car that spawned into the screen when I was walking.

My PS4 pro sounds like it’s qbout to catch on fire. It’s so loud.

1 Like

I’m a bit over half way through Days Gone, it’s a good game. It got really bad reviews at 6-7 out of 10. It’s not deserving of that. I think it has some in game glitches in the beginning, but it seems pretty patched up. I had one instance where there was a problem but that’s not all that bad for a open world game like this.

The world is beautiful, the main characters look great. Other characters don’t look very good though. The shooting isn’t great, just OK. Combat is decent, not great or unique, but it’s enjoyable. Missions are also decent, nothing new in concept but it’s fun. The story itself is good and interesting. It seems to drive the fun and make up for other parts.

I think realistically, it’s a 7.5-8 out of 10. Nothing amazing, but a good and fun game to play. Not every game is GOY, this is certainly fun though.

I think Sony exclusives have set the bar really high, and this got bad reviews because it’s not like God of War or The last of us. It’s a very none original game in terms of game play. It does nothing particular amazingly, but has a lot of elements people enjoy. It doesn’t blow your mind, but it’s still enjoyable. I’m having fun so thats enough for me.

I binge played the game. Finished it. Overall it’s an good game. I think it deserves 8.5. It’s fun. Nothing particularly special besides a great story. It has a lot of fun and enjoyable elements that’s nothing special but done well. I would recommend. It’s also cheaper now. Definitely worth the 40$ price tag on sale. There’s a lot of story.

Anyone ever play Metro Exodus? Looks wild like fallout in russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oxQGFxmkUk

1 Like

I have been playing Final Fantasy XIV for over 6 months now…

You know the funny thing is, it’s called Final Fantasy why do they keep coming out with new ones every few years? That doesn’t sound very final…

I just play mario maker 2 and now with the online I play some mario kart as well, but hard to win, maybe I will get Zelda breath of the wild

Metro Exodus is pretty cool so far. Really crazy story plot.