What game are you playing?

Left4Dead 1 and 2. I think it’s on Steam for like 10 bucks each.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Already got both… Unfortunately not really fun, apart from being quite ugly by today’s standards.

I’m not sure where the “no fun” feeling exactly came from. After all, these games have exceptionally good reviews, so lots of people like them. I guess part of it is how the guns and the fighting feels to us. Compared to the extremely similar (kinda copycat) WWZ game, it just feels unrealistic, weak, lame…

Currently we play COD Warzone mostly, but still looking for other games. Waiting to give Fallout a try once it’s on sale (again).

Playing is a part of our life, after playing your mind work sensitively. I play some fantastic outdoor games like cricket, soccer.

I used to have a monster pc, but gave it up. I finally broke last month and settled for gaming on my laptop. Surprisingly, it can play pubg.

I usually play state side servers, but if I want to work on my Mandarin under pressure, I just turn off the VPN, and afflict the local kiddos with my inglorious shabbiness.

I just bought Axis&Allies on steam, new version in early access

1 Like

When do you generally play? I absolutely stink but wouldn’t mind teaming up with someone not totally random if you guys are up for it.

1 Like

Sure, we’re up for it.

Typically playing in the late evening. I’ll send you a PM, let’s link up and see if we’re ever online together. By the way, we’re also far from professional, no worries.

Edit: can’t send you pm since you’re hidden, maybe you can pm me.

1 Like

Send me your Warzone ID too. I’m on every day!

Sure. By the way, would there be any concern posting our Battletags here publicly?

I don’t know lol. I thought it weirded you out maybe

Haha I feel weird enough playing kids games (COD) anyway :rofl:

No idea how this battle tag stuff works, let’s see if we can connect somehow

Rage 2 is free on Epic Games

1 Like

I know it wasn’t the most sensible use of my money when I already own a PS5, but I just ordered an Xbox Series S after seeing one with a damaged box for an excellent price. Is Xbox a popular brand in Taiwan or does it lag behind PlayStation and Nintendo like it does in Japan? I wasn’t really much of a gamer while I was in Taiwan, so I can’t remember how prominent the Xbox was at that time… Anybody else here have an Xbox Series X|S?

1 Like

Barely any sales. Xbox doesn’t sell well outside of US in general.

Xbox 360 was huge here in the UK. Xbox One was where things went wrong. But this Game Pass thing could potentially be a game changer. Brand new PS5 games cost up to £70 each, whereas Game Pass is under £10 a month and will include all the big exclusives (when they finally start coming out) from day one.

I also got the 360, then switched since then. Also PS has been killing it with exclusives.

Yeah, same. Just checked out a list of upcoming exclusives for Series X|S. There are definitely some exciting things (I’m most interested in MS Flight Simulator), but it’s really nothing compared to the sheer quality that PlayStation have acquired.

1 Like

They just bought Bethesda, so we might see some cool exclusives and I might buy it for that reason.

Halo and Gears were the only exclusives that I cared about, also Knights of the Old Republic for the Xbox.

I haven’t had too much time to game. But it’s one of those hobbies I like to keep. I’m a bit surprised with the lack of games with the new gen console launch though. Not really too much to get excited over.

I have a Series X…Series S doesn’t make sense as it doesn’t have 4k or an optical drive. Gamepass is huge…I haven’t needed to buy a game since I’ve gotten the system. I have a PS5, and it is not nearly the machine the Series X is, mostly because of software. Everything on the Series X just works…old game, instant resume, external storage. On the PS5 games don’t port over nearly as easily and everything is a chore. It does have more exclusives, though. But, as I said, I haven’t even bought a Series X game because of Gamepass.

Hi is switch region locked? If I buy it in America can I buy games for it in Taiwan? I know the 3ds is locked

1 Like

Minion Masters and Rogue Company.