What goes through the mind of the average Taiwanese people when seeing a foreigner?

Of course, it could’ve just been the hair, the leather jacket and the motorcycle.

Phoebe and The Fonz have a fight. Who’s your money on?

Phoebe. She lived on the streets of New York as a teen and mugged people to survive. :sunglasses:

Nice call. She’s also got a height and reach advantage.

This thread has taken quite the turn. Has OP responded at all yet, or simply lit this fire and fled?

Polar bear but friendly , ok to approach and practice your English , nvm if they are not from America they should all speak English

Send your kids to talk to them because these bears like that.

Ok to ask them where are they come from? But you know they must are come from ahmerica

Or Canada which is same as ahmerica just colder.

It’s ok to ask them very personal questions because these bears like that .

You get into grandpa’s glaucoma medicine again?

It took me an embarrassingly long time to discover that cleavage was the culprit for me. Now that it’s just my ass cheeks hanging out(weather permitting), no one pays me any mind.

5 Likes

Taiwanese men are indeed cleavage obsessed to the point of obsession.

[quote=“Dr_Milker, post:102, topic:177195, full:true”]
Driving from the airport through New Taipei City to Taipei after time abroad is always a soul-crushing experience. It’s something I never get used to. Each time, I ask myself, “Why does it have to be so ugly?” Then, after a week or so, I don’t even notice it.[/quote]

Driving past the Taoyuan Refinery is always like a “Welcome home” to me.

I love the smell of naphtha in the morning. :grin:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nipples seem to generate the same amount of excitement.

Pink nipples and we have lift off.

semmanual logging back in:

1 Like

Pink is hard to maintain in Taiwan’s harsh climate.

1 Like

If you are constantly exposing them and having them sucked continually @Dr_Milker

Well, can’t just keep them locked away in a cabinet somewhere.

I think he’s most likely just good-looking and that’s why he keeps drawing attention. French guys are often hot so it’s not really a big mystery or antyhing.