What is your favourite instant noodles?

Hey there. Please drop your favorite instant noodles name. Better if you can drop a image or web link.

滿大

Noodles

Not necessarily this flavor. Any flavor is good.

2 Likes

This is still my favorite.

2 Likes

This one, sesame sauce and chile oil. Not as easy to find though.

I can eat it, but I’m old school and I don’t like anyone messing with the original recipe.

This one’s my favorite…Beef Flavor!

1 Like

Balinese shallot and chili sambal

1 Like

I haven’t tried that ramyun, but that is one of my favorite Korean soups. If you get a chance to try some, definitely do. This is the only place I know that makes it. The restaurant’s a bit run down, but the owner makes some dishes really well (he’s half Korean, half Taiwanese). But it’s in faraway Xizhi.

Anyone else think instant noodles in Taiwan are weirdly overpriced for what they are?

When I was in college in the US in the 90s we ate “ramen” because it was dirt cheap. Something like 6/$1 or maybe even 10/$1 if you found a sale. When I see them for a buck or two each in Taiwan I think, hell, I could almost buy a real-ish meal for that price.

4 Likes

The classic wei lih men is good

2 Likes

Sorry Taiwan. Available in PxMart at steep price of 105NT (IIRW)

1 Like

Price points? Because there are various tiers.

For the 70-90nt per pack of 5, it would be

For the higher tier, it’s

1 Like

Don’t have instant noodles often but when I do, this is my choice.

1 Like

Wife is a big fan of the laksa ones as well!

My favourite is the classic. I especially love listening to people try and explain why these arent instant noodles :innocent:

I wonder if they have dog flavored ramen in China…

Speaking of Chinese ramen, I really hated 康師父 ramens. Tasted terrible and had bad texture. I don’t think they’re sold anymore, at least not since 2008 or so.

but at least it’s not this

1 Like

This one. Am I dreaming or did there used to be a version with bean thread noodles? Same graphic, but orange background. I used to buy it in Canada.

THE BEST!!!

I believe.

1 Like

Kang Shifu is Ting Hsin

People stopped eating their stuff after the oil contamination crisis

But also the wei lih noodles taste different after this too. The sauce had less body.