What movies are you watching (2023)

How did you watch it? Not on Netflix here. VPN or is it at the cinema?

I watched this one using VPN, but Netflix is very strict with it recently so it probably will stop working after a while.

I still watch many things on illegal streaming website from time to time. This one is definitely easy to pirate.

f moviesz dot to is a pretty damn comprehensive and generally speedy enough streaming site i would never recommend because it is illegal but were it to be legal i’d really rec an adblocker

May December

“What would make a 36-year-old woman have an affair with a 7th grader?”

A “Booby Trap” of a movie pitch line is I guess a suitable pitch line

Wonka

Different story from the others,

Good, better than Johnny Depp version, no where near as magical and immersive as original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, which my Taiwan friend now wants to see after seeing Wonka and then went to research.

May December? Statutory rape of a 7th grader by an adult is more aptly titled March December.

It’s a movie. Not real life. No need for the faux outrage.

They should just stop remaking it because nothing will ever top or replace the original 1970s Gene Wilder classic.

1 Like

Describing sex between a 12 year old and a 36 year old as “May December” is just stupid.

Again… it’s a movie.

1 Like

These gals had it goin’ on for sure!! Shame they never made it big. Certainly deserve a HofF entry. Bowie was a HUGE fan!!

Rebel Moon

Dull predictable simple snoozer… :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Goodbye old movie thread, hello new movie thread