What movies are you watching in 2020?

The Irishman was ok, Kinda dum

You mean 1917?

Nah, there’s a sequel already.

I thought that was coming out next year.

Well, don’t spoil it for me! I don’t know how it ends yet.

Denzel Washington has got that swagger :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That’s a hard pass from me, dawg.

Come on, come on. Give it a look.

Yeah think 1917

Roman J Israel, Esq.

Ugh a waste of Denzel Washington’s talents on celluloid.

Inland Empire :astonished:

Be good at what you do.

Danny Trejo Has Topped Christopher Lee as the Most Killed Actor in Hollywood

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3603960/research-reveals-danny-trejo-topped-christopher-lee-killed-actor-hollywood/

The Korean film Parasite is getting a lot of kudos

Anyone seen it ?

Could win either best foreign picture or even best picture they say

1 Like

Won’t win Best Picture but Best Foreign is a shoo-in.

I saw it. Best film Ive seen in years.

)

It’s overrated as shit.