What nationality are you? 2020 poll

You’ve got 76 respondents. We’ve got 28,000 registered users. So I think your response rate is around 0.25%.

2 Likes

I expected more South Africans.

Guy

I’m currently the only Kiwi ffs.

1 Like

I seem to be the only representative. Please send your queries to my secretary. Sy is baie mooi.

1 Like

I’ve heard that Interpol treat anyone with 3 or more passports as suspicious.

there are 3900 forumosans who have logged in within a year, so I’d say response rate is 1.95%.

3 Likes

According to the UN, Taiwan is not a country. Do you agree?
According to my government, Taiwan is a country.

I have never seen this geoscheme being used. The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Includes Mexico. If it was Central America it would have a different name or include other central American countries.

2 Likes

Where do you see these stats?

Here

https://tw.forumosa.com/u

1 Like

OK fixed

It has to do with gravity. Shit always flows downhill. take in the equator, north and south hemispheres…seems everyones hate just simply gets directed towards the line zero.

The euope thing is clearly just ego wars…nothing new. Asia does the same. The americas as well.

current summary (25 Oct 2020, 10:05)

42 from American countries (69% USA)
33 from European countries (39% UK)
17 from Asian countries. (41% Taiwan)
7 from Oceanian countries. (55% Australia)
2 from an African country. (100% South Africa)

total 103 votes by 101 voters *some people maybe voted to two or more polls, so they are counted twice or more.

1 Like

Oh dear, here we go back to the point in the thread about americans. Which is, frankly, a far simpler issue than the above European one. Given that america represents 2.5 continents and only one country calls themselves american (easy issue to fix).

Hence why polls are often useless…42 [votes] from American countries ([=]69% USA)…Jesus H Trump.

Just saying :wink:

1 Like

Goddamn stupid Gen-X brain. Thirty years after reunification, and my instinct on seeing “Germany” on a map like this is still to assume it’s pre-WWII.

That brain malfunction is probably right beside the same part of my brain that immediately assumes someone born in 1992 is eight years old, and that the 1970s were thirty years ago.

Neither initial reaction lasts more than a second or two, but still, those seconds make me feel really dumb.

5 Likes

Google knows your age now. Expect different medical treatment from doctors next time.

Borg out.

1 Like

I don’t understand. You’re wasting your time. All non-Asians in Taiwan are Americans and we’re all native speakers of English.

2 Likes

The phuck?

Found the one who can’t recognize sarcasm. It’s ok. I’m on the spectrum too.

1 Like

Hence the ph, spectrumer…:slight_smile:

current summary (29 Oct 2020, 05:41)

49 from American countries (71% USA)
35 from European countries (37% UK)
19 from Asian countries. (47% Taiwan)
10 from Oceanian countries. (70% Australia)
1 from an African country. (100% South Africa)

total 117 votes by 114 voters*
*some people maybe voted to two or more polls, so they are counted twice or more.