What post-Covid changes would like to see?

True. But two weeks ago anyone would have told you the entire nation spontaneously untiring behind BLM was a pipe dream as well. Dont underestimate the desire for these changes in the US, we just have this defiant oligarchy at the top. But they’re rich off a resource nobody wants anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

While we’re at it

-sporting events affordable again. enough gouging people to go see some shitty regular season MLB game at 500000 bucks. More games free on the TV. Make events like concerts overall more affordable

1 Like

Oh don’t let me get started. Worked at the Cubs (GoCubsGo) and since the won the series, you need to sell your kid’s kidney to have decent seats.

Ticket, food, beer, the area around it has skyrocketed.

My point was to go from five days commuting to maybe one day commuting a week. That’s a huge change in people’s lifestyles and big cut in greenhouse gases and air pollution . It’s happening now and there’s no reason this can’t be achieved for many workers.

1 Like

Just dont go to it. Watch it on tv or watch minor leagues instead.

1 Like

desserts?

1 Like

I’m down with that. I would save $$$.

1 Like

Oh I don’t. My theory about that is to get paid to go.

1 Like

No deserts.

That’s called an area with no Mickey D’s or KFC.

In the states, that’s all that’s in those areas ironically.

Food deserts are big in black communities and will grow since the riots.

In many places in the US you need a car to get to your food. Actually Taiwan has those areas too, although a 7-11 or similar could pop-up here and there.

Depends on the city. I can walk to my grocery store. Those in middle/upper class can do as well.

Where in Taiwan would those be? Rural?

Mountains, rural …

1 Like

And Im guessing that those areas are primarily Aboriginals and low income as well?

People washing their hands more I hope to god. So gross when someone walks out of a stall and just wets their hands and walk out of the bathroom. Splashing water doesn’t help, you need soap and friction. I thought that was common sense yet so many people are oblivious to this.

2 Likes