What’s a T? and what’s a Po?

What’s a T? and what’s a Po?

If you have to ask, you’ll probably never need to know :wink:

8 Likes

True what rocket says, but I’ll bite: T stands for a “manlier” looking part in a lesbian couple, “P” or “Po” for a more girly looking one.

T = Tomboy
P = ???

Anyone know???

Po as in Lao Po (wife) maybe?

4 Likes

I think it’s Prettygirl.

Really?
That’s how I refer to you offline.

This is certainly awkward :oops:

2 Likes

T = transgender
P … no idea

PO is for POST. for example 在臉書PO文 (to post something in Facebook)

Yes, this is correct. T is tomboy and Po is short for T-Po (i.e. “wife of tomboy”).

1 Like

3 Likes

No? ok no issue

No, the T in “T and P” does not mean “transgender.”

1 Like

So @tommy525 got fuckin stopped by 2 girly lesbianers?

I’m having trouble with that…

3 Likes

Can I ask a question about the tomboy? It’s not my intention to be insulting but I can see how it might be perceived this way.

I’m not sure anyone here is qualified to answer you definitively

I have definitely covered this before…

There it is!

2 Likes

Well, to me, there is nothing manly about the tomboy. To me, the tomboy looks like an out of shape nerdy type, at least with the couples here in Taiwan. A bit on the pudgy side, usually not tall, no muscle, no edge and very soft looking, etc. Now I know the goal is not to actually be exactly like a man, but I just don’t get it. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone.

1 Like

Is this Taiwan slang, or something more broad? Also, how polite is it to use this slang?

I don’t think it’s polite or impolite, but it might be kind of weird and maybe inappropriate as you’re not a lesbian and so it’s not really within your domain.

You’re all quite a bit out of your depth here. Just accept that different people are attracted to different characteristics.

1 Like