What to ask from USA?

The big Carrefour in Tienmu has that mustard at the moment.

Please please please

I’m pretty sure G&G/Willie’s does, too. As an American it’s one of those things I always see in import shops here that I never realized was popular. Must be a UK thing.

Hopefully it’s something that is unavailable or hard to find in Taiwan, e.g. board games. Most of the requests from my relatives and friends are vitamins and food supplements that can be found easily in Taiwan (usually at Costco) albeit more expensive. I don’t like burdening people just to save a few bucks, but based on my experiences, I am apparently in the minority, at least among Taiwanese.

3 Likes

Exactly my point. I totally agree.

Mountain Dew and various hot sauces used to be on my list. Now I don’t need to ask for those.

1 Like

Old Bay is pretty common at the import shops here. Tony Chachere’s, on the other hand, is nowhere to be found.

Vitamins and other related supplements.

Duh!

Guy

Really the primary reason to have someone bring something for you on a suitcase is to save money, since most things can be ordered through the mail if you’re willing to pay enough.

The OP doesn’t appear to be burdening anyone since their friend is specifically offering and asking what they can bring for them.

Well, there is stuff that simply cannot be sent over. I have bothered people here before to bring Supernatural stuff that I bought but cannot be sent here, as you need a US address. For example.

That reminds me, we need a volunteer to take a Kavalan whiskey bottle to @tommy525 before it goes bad. :laughing:

1 Like

I want the bottle still full ok ? Not JUST the glass bottle lol

1 Like

Poor thing is in the bottom drawer of my closet.

1 Like

send your stuff to me and i will re send it to you

Honestly I quit ordering stuff from the states for a while. Too expensive, too luosuo, too many lower 48 only guys. Besides I can get almost anything I want from taobao, and it’s way cheaper and chinese do not ask questions.

Depends on what you want to buy. My stuff can’t be bought from China.

You will be flooded with shirtless guys…

1 Like

That will NOT be good

Your wife may have a differing opinion. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Any smart home switches or devices. Taiwan is sorely lacking in the variety of smart home devices on the market.