What to ask from USA?

Don’t buy the blister packs. Get it from the big jugs and it’s dirt cheap.

Yea, no need to go to a doctor just for those, but it’s something you can ask a doctor for if you are seeing them for your other medical issues… This is how I get imodium (otherwise it’s 50nt for 10)

Lol, that’s super common here

One person goes to the doctor and comes home with medicine for five family members

Ask and you shall receive

Small electronics such as…

Rest I sort of know where to find here.

Beer and liquids most unfortunately are out.

Obviously a ps5 :heart_eyes:

I used to ask people to bring back Butterscotch Lifesavers… but they don’t make them anymore. :sob:

1 Like

Are they different than Werther’s?
They have those here.

Used to be…

Whatever you use or need (which might be nothing, since you had to ask). Not only are they cheaper in the US, but the buttons and instructions are in English!

Why are liquids out?

Colman’s Hot Mustard. Can’t find it anywhere anymore.

Maybe a couple Starbursts too.

1 Like

Black licorice
Stainless steel wipes
Pop tarts

How about those?

No.

Colman’s or bust.

Accept no substitutes.

1 Like

The marks and sparks mustard would probably not be too far off. I know what you mean though, nothing quite makes your eyes water and your nostrils flare like a dollop of Colman’s.

1 Like

Licorice. :eek:

Taiwan has limits as does US.

I was looking for a tablet or e-reader but seems Kindle is out of sale. I just got wireless earphones. What else could be interesting?

What about an Amazon Fire 7" tablet for USD$50? They’re in stock. They’re so cheap you can parcel them out as gifts. You’d need to check first to see if they’re any restrictions with the specs using them in Taiwan.

And if you’re going to consider Life Savers, you need to get Wintergreen. You can then do the spark-in-the-dark-room trick that people still don’t believe until you show them.

Limits for liquids in checked luggage? Not that I’ve ever encountered.

Gum.
The selections here are sad.

Decent vanilla if you bake.
Same goes with brown sugar. Taiwan’s tends to be too coarse for my baking needs.

Fun cereal for a treat. Crazy expensive here, but cheap back home.

Good bbq sauce

4 Likes