What TV shows are you watching (2022)

Setting up for a second season then!

1 Like

I watched the first episode of season 2 after liking season 1.

Did not seem as interesting in Italy.

Wednesday is pretty darn good. Just binged five episodes.

1 Like

Not as good as the excellent season 1. But still among the best TV of the year. And quite the nice twist in the end.

Been watching Andor it actually got pretty damn good. Slow start but picks up a lot. Iā€™m about halfway at this point but definitely feel better about it than any star wars movie or show in a long time

season 1 was great as well, but I find them characters a lot more interesting in season 2. A lot more interesting with more depth, especially the non guests.

Finished ā€˜Andorā€™ā€¦ what a great show. 9/10
Iā€™ve heard the other Star Wars shows on Disney+ arenā€™t as high caliber, so Iā€™m reluctant to check them out and be disappointed.

1 Like

Obi-Wan was ā€¦ fine. Nowhere near Andor level; definitely carried by Ewan McGregorā€™s charisma. Book of Boba Fett started promisingly - ā€œOh, this is interesting, how are they going to develop this?ā€ But then they dropped everything interesting. The Mandalorian is a fun Saturday morning TV cartoon, in live-action, done really really well, so if that appeals to you, Iā€™d recommend it. (And if you care about the story for that one, youā€™ll eventually have to watch a couple of episodes late in the season of Boba Fett.)

The various animated series are the same league as the 1990s Batman cartoon for me: Iā€™ve repeatedly heard thereā€™s a lot of good stuff buried in there, but Iā€™ve never watched any of them. Knowing that Jar-Jar is a character does not exactly encourage me.

Merry Christmas from the rebellion!

https://twitter.com/jga41agher/status/1606121277877391360?s=20&t=VnzHk5Uojn63UMG666uUQw

2 Likes

Thanks for the analysisā€¦ and the laughs. Merry Christmas!

1 Like

It works ok as an extended mandalorian episode

1 Like

I binge-watched Dopesick on Disney+, I enjoyed it.
A good look at addiction and corruption.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: What TV shows are you watching (2023)