What Would a Forumosan Do?

Being catty is betty than being a pussy.

I think tash was maybe bored by the ‘huh-huh-huh booobies’ responses.

[quote=“Erhu”][quote=“bismarck”]Thinking I may have (unintentionally) offended the lady in question, or perhaps misunderstood her meaning (seeing as English isn’t her first language and all), I did send a pm as to enquire “How?” As no response has been forthcoming I would have to conclude it has more to do with random dislike and/or cattiness than with misunderstanding a second/third language.
Chinese is my fourth language, so in the event that I feel I misunderstood someone (which often happens) I try to clarify. I was taught to be polite and assume folks mean well first.[/quote]

Bismarck, I know you are well-intentioned, but you just don’t understand Croatian culture. Here is a picture of tash from just a few years back:

Would you be polite to men if this is how you were treated by them? Tash may not be the most polite person you’ll come across; in fact, sometimes she may be downright catty and rude. But given her background that’s perfectly understandable. Have some compassion.[/quote]

Quite so. I’m typing a very strongly worded letter to my president as we speak. I’m sure there will be a suitable response in the UN shortly.

As for me, I prostrate myself before your magnificence and the eloquence with which you defend your friend. I apologise for spurring on the cycle of abuse.

I’m off to drink beer and watch rugby (and maybe other male tribal activities) in order to reflect on my many shortcomings.

Cheerio. Too-de-loo.

Eh? Betty?

Is that based on personal experience, then?

Why was was she posting in a thread discussing things that bore her then? Duh.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. She didn’t understand where she was…

Erhu, what did I say about taking my personal photos and posting them on the internet?!
That will be two nipple twists and five hail marys.

Um I think it might have been a ‘typo’. That’s where you accidentally hit the wrong keys on the keyboards, resulting in a minor error.

I think perhaps the responses bored her, not the OP’s question. Not presuming to speak for another, though.

Have fun at the boy-fest.

Back to the topic at hand… heh, heh, heh…

It would be nice to not have to sit on an ice cold toilet during a freezing cold morning and squatters would not be half the problem they are now. Plus the snow factor would be pretty cool.

I would have a hard time giving up guys, though. I’d agree with the others that I would stick to having the same sexual orientation. I’m not all that interested in finding out what sex is like from the other side.

But remember folks, sexual preference is not only in the brain! If you became a different gender, your body and brain would be interacting in completely different ways. You never know what you might feel compelled to try…

Now as for me, if I woke up as a woman I would definitely wake up at 4am because it’s…washing hair day! I would spend the usual hour and a half washing my hair and then a half hour scrubing my body with my new $35 USD loofah and $40 USD body wash. Oh the water is getting cold, life is so unfair!

Now it’s time to spend AT LEAST a half hour drying and styling my hair, longer if I think the boss has a morning meeting. Then another 30 minutes with my make-up. And look at my breasts. They’re not big enough. I think I’ll make an appointment to spend my life’s savings so some guy can slice my breasts open and implant compacted sand in there. And is that…is that…a wrinkle?! I’ll put double the ordinary amount of wrinkle cream on tonight even though studies have shown the effect will be minimal! And you know what? I’ll max out my credit cards and have the doctor staple my skin behind my face. I’ll look like a freak, but not a freak with wrinkles!

On to the clothes. Will I get lucky tonight? Maybe. I’ll wear the good underwear. Perfect! And it’s casual Friday so I can wear jeans…these look good, but they make my butt look big. These jeans here are a little faded but my butt doesn’t look as big. I’ll wear these. No the others. No these.

OK so now I’m driving to work. Is that my phone? Hello? Samantha? Oh hi! How are you…what? He said that?! What a complete jerk! I told you from the beginning he was just going to use you Sam. No you are not cheap! Or gullible. Oh stop it. Stop. Now you have me crying too Sam! Now my mascara is smeared! Hold on I love this song let me turn up my radio. I’ll steer with my knees so I can talk to you and fix my make-up at the same time. No it’s no problem really. Well I was meaning to get one of those bluetooth headset things but I’m saving for that boob…huh? Oh OK, well keep your chin up girl, you’re better than him!

Oh my gosh I’m late! No problem the boss is in a meeting I’ll just…what the hey! Gloria is wearing that awful red dress again! And with those shoes! I can’t believe it. Her butt looks totally big, and she is such a bitch. I hate her…Oh hi Gloria! Good morning to you too! You look so beautiful! Well I’ll see you later then. OK, bye bye. … Bitch.

Been watching those ‘Friends’ DVD box sets again?

Why do you think I discontinued my cable service?