What would the KKK think about a white man and Asian woman couple?

My feeling exactly. If Bernie is your standard for a progressive politician, he hasn’t changed one bit since the 80s. For the past few election cycles, nominated Democratic presidential candidates were all cut from the same cloth as Bill Clinton. Obama, Hilary, Joe Biden, are all pretty centrist, if you consider Bill Clinton a centrist.

In contrast, one has to be increasingly more pandering to a small group of fanatics to win the GOP presidential primaries, and the rhetoric of most GOP candidates changes drastically even from 7 years ago, before Trump won the primary.

1 Like

Pretty good example of woke scolding or the right wing with various choice epithets. A large part of the perception of the problem of woke progressives (pretty mild epithet at worst) in itself. Some solid projection going on there as well. But, the extremes on both sides do seem to be spreading away from moderates.

4 Likes

The current voting system mathematically promotes this, so unless we all agree this can’t go on and change the voting system, otherwise it will only get worse.

2 Likes

I’m committed to seeing change, and looking forward to some possible options developing.

I had to look up what woke scolding meant.

(neologism, informal, derogatory) To aggressively chastise or berate somebody for holding insufficiently left-Liberal political or social views, or for behaving in a manner antithetical to such views.

The point was not to say someone was not left enough, but that the Right had moved further right.

Exactly. Only difference I would say is that the extremists run the GOP and the moderates get lost in the fold. The extremists on the left are not running the democratic party and still very much on the fringe.

That’s weird. You should have saved the time. Just scolding from the woke, woke progressives.

Look at the epithets on that chart.

That ignores many levels of the party, but even the national level may as well be since the current party leadership seems entirely beholden to them.

1 Like

Scolding someone who is insufficiently Left right?

Oh ok you take issue with fascist and insurrectionist right? Got it.

Who’s them?

Who do you consider to be an extremist politician on the left that the entire party is beholden to?

I believe Biden had to say numerous he doesn’t support de-funding the police. I don’t see how their agenda or the bills passed show that. Seems like the same old centrist Democrats as always just older.

1 Like

The west coast chapter of the kkk targeted Chinese immigrants.

So probably not too kindly

Would a call to defund the police make a Democrat politician an extremist? Because there are a few and they appear to be listened to.

What about those who call to defund the FBI? Surely they are also extremists?

https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1556793230028587009?s=20&t=GEjeXuKI1qrAaDR2S8fifg

https://twitter.com/RepJeffDuncan/status/1556807952312451073?s=20&t=pgmXnC467CTzS4jBGm6NhQ

Stop being trapped by the two parties. Anyone with any party affiliation who refuses to reform the current US voting system to allow ranked choice voting, mixed-proportional representation, and ban gerrymandering and vote suppression, is a part of the group that are benefiting from the current divisive partisanship, and you should question anything they say.

1 Like

That was the best example I could think of.

But again who are the extremists?

Yes, they are also extremists. Extremely stupid to boot.

the haters will find something. For example, they might say, those are all pictures of thin women. now you’re a bigot lol. and whatever the term is for anti fat haha. Most dumb people have problems with everything. I doubt race is truly at the root of it.

1 Like

Presumably the ones who call for the police to be defunded.

Not ANTIFA. You say they don’t exist, right? :confounded:

Can someone name names? If they’re running the party and people are beholden to them should be very easy.

I could rattle off a list of extremists in the GOP - Trump, Hawley, MGT, Ted Cruz. Basically the same list as leaders of the party.

I do have one question… what does the KKK think of a white man and an asian husband? I know many of them SAY they don’t like gays, but I also know many of them can become gay if the situation is right… or at least they kinda redefine “gay” the way middle eastern people does.

Can you name any of them? Or show how the party is beholden to them?

I can list all the quotes from the GOP politicians above in support of election fraud claims, and Jan 6 rioters.

Given the fact they are retarded by definition (not an insult, just a fact), it would be hard to say what the KKK as a whole would think. because many dont have a clear idea on definitions and thus have variable degrees of hate towards different groups. As I mentioned numerous above, it’s not so simple and.people need to be specific in their language.

as a simple example. the movie american history x. he was pissed than in prison the arians would deal with brown’s to make money. that right there pretty much encapsulates how fucking dumb we are.

It’s like asking a delusional schizo with legit multi personalities what they think on something assuming that every voice in their head, at every moment of questioning, is represented by the whole (in this case physical body) in some kind of homogeneous way. It isnt…

Short sighted, to put it mildly.

This is an example of avoiding the cause and getting caught up in the results, then debating stupid shit that solves nothing. in my opinion, working the weeds from the roots is far more productive than dead heading the seed heads. That isnt to deny recognizing the seed heads and educating ones self on certain peoples end games.