Whatever happened to purse dogs?

Pet rabbits are very cute IMO but they require a special touch. Being that they’re a prey animal they are basically always very nervous and prone to literally dying of fear if you handle them improperly.

my cats happy on my shoulder (well not for long.lol) but i used to carry my persian inside my leather jacket for a few mins till i got to the cafe down the street in taipei. He pokes his head out of my jacket.

walking a pet raccoon? Now thats a first. Those things can really bite.
totally illegal to own them in CAlifornia. We have wild ones right in our apt complex here in the east bay. They are quite common around these parts, but illegal as pets.

Raccoons in taiwan seem to have a strange cult following. I dont get it either. Even the zoos have exhibits for them…we always just call them pet murders and garbage fiends. Guess they are cute if you just see a picture.

The people searchcing for attention walking fancy animals around cities never ceases to amaze me. Abused as a child or what? The monkeys on short chains ladies walk around with seems strangely alright somehow though…in a still totally unethical type of way.