What's a VPN that is Torrent Friendly

Not all users visiting this forum currently live in Taiwan. This can cause legal trouble for them.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in TW now. Open the flood gates!
I do not do this in NY. Spectrum is a evil cult. :japanese_ogre:

In NY use ExpressVPN

1 Like

In NY I mostly read books. lol

But thank you. This is one of the reasons I like this site. People just ā€¦know shit.

1 Like

Lots of books can also possibly be obtained in which a VPN may also be desired. So I heard.

Very useful if you have an ereader

So I heard.

2 Likes

I donā€™t do digital books. I write in them, notes, laundry lists and such things. Iā€™m very particular or peculiar that way. lol

You would appreciate VKdotCOM and mobilism.

1 Like

I never liked digital books until about six months ago bought ereader and now itā€™s changed my life. I have a self-developed list of at least 20 reasons why ebooks are better for me.

Do tell. :ear: :ear:

Any VPN supports torrent they just change your IP and provide you with a safe pathway, thatā€™s how VPN works. I think maybe there is a problem with your device because I use express VPN and itā€™s just going great.

Even Google is launching a VPN service

Do Taiwanese ISPs care about people torrenting? I would think they donā€™t.

Google One includes a VPN in addition to storage, etc. depending on the plan. New program rolling out.

They donā€™t care. That being said pretty much any ISP can be compelled to hand over data under pressure.

@tango42

Just now seeing this. I would not trust either of these two recommendations at all. Very shady things happening with both.

Windscribe is a good one ime.

1 Like

VPN included in the $9.99 / month Google One plan (U.S. only)