What's hot enough?

What an appalling lack of imagination!

So that’s how NOT to jump the numbers, huh? :laughing:

That sounds so cliché - please tell me real 20 somethings in the US are NOT generally like this?!? I mean some girls in Europe or even Taiwan are like this… sure… and yep, it’s quite a turn-off. But is this so wide spread that you would rule out this age group completely?

Hehe, this is what I’m fearing a bit when I ever would happen to live outside Taiwan with my girl. I might have a bit of the whitey bonus here in Taiwan, and she may not be exactly matching the Taiwanese anorexic white-skinned beauty ideal. So I guess we match up well here. But I’m almost afraid to go to Europe with her, other than just on a holiday trip. People can’t bother to differ between Taiwan and Thailand anyway, and certainly more than one would swear the answer to the inevitable discussion you mentioned above is “Must be money and only money”.

Oh, and on the topic: Hot enough is what gets you hot. If there are no additional turn-offs, even below-average looks can be incredibly hot - aided by personality, style, behavior, etc. In the past I often felt attracted most to certainly not overly attractive girls, that had something very special things about them. Not that I ever had the balls to try to date one, though :frowning: Anyway, by now I found that a very attractive girl with a lot of special things about her is probably the hottest thing in the world :slight_smile:

[quote=“ice raven”]What an appalling lack of imagination!

So that’s how NOT to jump the numbers, huh? :laughing:[/quote]

Where else was I supposed to get cushions from? (Not for my personal use, i might add! Cushions! What sane person gives a fuck?)

I’m more of a Plain Jane kinda guy. At least I should say, I’m usually attracted to women that most people would consider Plain Janes. I don’t usually find the beauty queen types attractive.

For example, I don’t think Charlize Theron is attractive at all. She’s not ugly or anything, but I don’t see what the fuss is about with women like her, Julia Roberts and that Welsh bird, Catherine Zeta-Jones. :idunno:
And I usually like the tomboy type.

For some reason I’m also more attracted to “plump” women, or what Taiwanese would call fat. Arty and weird (meaning alternative… :ponder: Hard to define what I mean) are also usually good combinations.

So, my ideal ten would be a plump, tomboyish Plain Jane that’s a little arty and weird. :smiley:

Celebrity examples of my Perfect Ten would be:
Christina Ricci

Thora Birch

But that’s purely physical. As to someone I would date, have sex with or spend the rest of my life with, looks aren’t all that important at all to me. A connection with that person on a personal level would be what would hook me. I think Johnny Depp said it best in Don Juan DeMarco: