What’s in your Taiwan EDC (every day carry)?
- Phone with easy card, debit card & cash in case
- Airpods in a case attached to trousers
- Laminated copy of ARC (back and front)
- 6in1 inCharge mini charging cable
- Disposable surgical mask (looking to upgrade)
- Small black Casio LA-20WH watch
I am going as lightweight as possible at the moment, and everything in my EDC is used every day, with the exception of the laminated ARC, which is included as foreigners are legally required to carry some form of ID and I like to leave my original ARC at home, so it’s safe.